EFFIN Fedor Emelienko-MMA

SHU-DOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Moved to Reno NV from Southrn Calfornia
:stupid:

Dude signs with STRIKEFORCE outa Japan instead of mannin up and coming to the UFC to fight Brock Lesner.

Chicken Shit.

No respect for the guy anymore. He hanst fought a caliber opponent in what a couple years now??

ORITZ is coming back though. That should be interesting. I hope his back surgery went well enough for him to compete as his OLD SELF again.

It has nothing to do with him not wanting to come over here..dude would dominate the UFC. He isn't coming here because Dana White wouldn't allow him to participate in his homeland events while being a member of the UFC.

lthlvnm04 said:
It has nothing to do with him not wanting to come over here..dude would dominate the UFC. He isn't coming here because Dana White wouldn't allow him to participate in his homeland events while being a member of the UFC.

Uhhh white said he could fight anywhere else he wanted, his manager wanted a 50% ownership in ufc...

Last that was posted on Saturday by Dana White stated they gave every demand to Fedor

EXCEPT

the co-promotion. Which makes sense. Why give 1/2 your company away for 1 fighter whoe MAY take a big dump-ALA Crocop.

I think ESPN had a decent article stating just that.

Yup every demand and $30 million for 6 fights, which is unheard of in MMA! I've seen maybe 1 or 2 fighters get paid just over $1 million for a fight. I usually can't stand Dana, but I truly believe he did everything possible and M1/Fedor's demands weren't feasible...not even close! THIS SUCKS!!!!!

His manager wants the world. Maybe Fedor is putting him up to so he doesnt look like the bad guy.

BUT

Ultimately it comes down to Fedor having the last word. So this is one Fedor.

I guess there was a conference call with Dana, Fratita(owner UFC), M-1Globals owner, and Fedor. Sounds like Fedor didnt say a goddamn word.

Thats just weird.

I doubt we will ever see Fedor fight in the UFC. Which is sad.

He Hasn't fought a quality opponent? what are u smoking? Andrei Arlovski, Tim Sylvia ring a bell? Hes owned by the russian mob he doesnt have a choice who he signs with. You need to know more about the situation before you say anything. And I'm the son of Big John McCarthy so I know a little bit about the situation.

Last edited:
quadster2005 said:
He Hasn't fought a quality opponent? what are u smoking? Andrei Arlovski, Tim Sylvia ring a bell? Hes owned by the russian mob he doesnt have a choice who he signs with. You need to know more about the situation before you say anything. And I'm the son of Big John McCarthy so I know a little bit about the situation.

Are you pulling my chain? Big John McCarthy? My dad fixes a/c's! I wish Big John would ref some more fights, but he gives very good insight as a commentator too...What's he up to these days?

He will be reffing the upcoming strikeforce event actually lol. He teaches ref and judging seminars about once a month and travels all over the world to ref. He just wont ref in the UFC ever again. And he owns a gym in Valencia CA

Again hes owned by the russian mob it isnt that easy. I know it sounds ridiculous but that is the reality of the situation

quadster2005 said:

Arlovski and Sylvia WERE good. I was a fan of theirs. But they have not done much except loose lately. AND loose badly. Hell Tim even lost to a 40+ boxer. Got his ass knocked out. Made MMA look like crap if you ask me.

lthlvnm04 said:

thats tru plus he does not want to be locked into a contract with ufc.

Hatedonmostly said:
thats tru plus he does not want to be locked into a contract with ufc.
AS I understand it, he was going to be allowed to compete in Sambo. So that excuse is bogus.

UFC offered him everything but the co-promotion.

and his management wanted him to co promote and wont allow him to sign any deal without the possibility of co promotion

quadster2005 said:
and his management wanted him to co promote and wont allow him to sign any deal without the possibility of co promotion

They should just sign shawn gannon to fight ufc he beat kimbo straight up......boxing

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back