electric fans

SrtDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the flex a lite duel electric fans kit for a 03 to 09 Dodge diesel work on our trucks and clear the 12 rib procharger set up?

I'm guessing it should being that we have a diesel fan shroud and a diesel rad! You will just have to find out the thickness of it.

Oh really?

I want electric fans......

Where could I find that setup new?

Seeing that one has used a 12rib befor or those fans no one can really answer that question. You need to find out how it mounts and the thickness of it.

It is part#264, dual 15" fans up to 5500cfm with a brushed aluminum shroud, looks nice, $625.

Just giving my personal experience with flex a lite fans has not been good. My brother and I along with some friends have had several of them burn up multiple times. Didn't last long at all. Just my 2 cents but I will never use one of there products on a project of mine

The kit for my 05 Hemi worked awesome............Not sure on these though.

I have JMB electric fan setup and a Roe all aluminum radiator .

Darn fan almost never comes on with in traffic driving ;)

That's awesome and also almost a $2,000.00 cooling system(with shipping), way out of my league as is this flex a lite fan set up.

Dang. That's a good deal for fans. Ive got dual flexalite fans on my Avenger. They work extremely well.

I think i'll get those fans!

Our stock system works great! Electric is good but as said you have the current draw. Of course ours runs off power steering and in turn slows engine down a tad. Kind of a no win situation really. Either work well and serve their purpose. :rock:

The nice part I like about electric fans is they can be wired in to turn on with the truck off and or with a swith or dial,if you were to have an electric water pump(I'm working on that right now) then you could cool down the truck at the track with the truck shut off! :)

I tried the flex light setup and all it would do is smoke out the relays all the time after about two months .and I was using 50 amp relays .

With the fan I have now it is still on the 40 amp one I first installed on it .It did help when I put the roe radiator on it and it looks pretty like me :evil:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back