engine/tranny swap

tim simmons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a wrecked 04 Srt10 ram rc. I already swapped the motor/tranny/pedals/steering column/gauges. Every wire from the license plate light to the fog light in my 70 roadrunner. My question is, can I recalibrate the speedo to fit my gear and tires size?

Bought a wrecked 04 Srt10 ram rc. I already swapped the motor/tranny/pedals/steering column/gauges. Every wire from the license plate light to the fog light in my 70 roadrunner. My question is, can I recalibrate the speedo to fit my gear and tires size?

I got a speed calibration unit from Dakota Digital that I am using in my Avenger. I haven't had a chance to hook it up but you should still check them out- should work for what you need.

Here's the link:

Universal Speedometer Signal Interface

YOU CAN'T POST A THREAD LIKE THIS AND NOT INCLUDE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!! :D

evil twin pics

1970 srt10 ram roadrunner

Attachments

• DSC_0189.JPG
    DSC_0189.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0191.JPG
    DSC_0191.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    648.2 KB · Views: 93
evil twin

I am using all of the factory gauges from the srt10. Can I calibrate through the computer.

This thing fit like a glove on a foot. Anyone know what the weight is for on the rear of the trans. I need to get it out of the way.

sad but glad

Might have a few parts for sale.

Attachments

• DSC_0179.JPG
    DSC_0179.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
  • DSC_0167.JPG
    DSC_0167.JPG
    932.3 KB · Views: 86
Can I be the only one that sees a classic 70 RoadRunner destroyed?

i am doing the exact same thing but stuffing it into a 58 Plymouth my truck was messed up a little more then yours though

i will also need to know about calibrating the speedometer

I thought it was the perfect candidate for the viper swap. As far as being destroyed. Can't say I agree.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back