K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Puppies.jpg

Puppies1.jpg

Puppies2.jpg

Puppies3.jpg

Puppies5.jpg

I'll take the little guy that is almost completely brindle heheheh. I didn't get Charlie until he was about 6 months old, he was already a big guy. But he's been here 10 years now, can't complain about that.

OCBob said:
I'll take the little guy that is almost completely brindle heheheh. I didn't get Charlie until he was about 6 months old, he was already a big guy. But he's been here 10 years now, can't complain about that.

You know Bob 10 years for a bullie is good!!....I am sorry to say they have relatively short lives as far as dogs go..:(

K-80-123 said:
You know Bob 10 years for a bullie is good!!....I am sorry to say they have relatively short lives as far as dogs go..:(
He'll be 11 in June Walt, and I have no reason to believe he won't be here to see that. One of his sisters from the same litter is still kicking too.To top it off he is an 80 pounder too.

They are too young to go to a home...it will be a few months.....they are not mine they used one of our males for breeding so we will get one....and she will keep several because she shows them....but they will sell some too.....not sure what the price will be.

Walt

Dang those things are cute!!! I better not show Corteney these or she'll be in love!!!

Thanks for sharing Walt. :)

Beautiful litter Walt...:rock: They all have some unique markings:rock:
Got a pic of the white one... ;)
Second pic, back row...left pup...has a white bulls eye on it's side?
That same pic...the pup in the front row...left, has some neat marks on the ears.:rock:
Congrats:rock: and thanks for sharing.

we love bullys great dogs got two want two more !

please let me know i would like to buy one as well thanks paul

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back