Engraved gas door

05ce80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody out there have good luck with the engraved gas door and tailgate emblems from zero altitude flight?

I thinking about getting one of there engraved gas doors myself. I havent seen any bad reviews on them.

ive got a fuel door they did for me and it turned out very nice great bunch of guys to deal with also. they are high but its a one of kind handmade piece and i dont mind paying for quality.:)

I think it would look bad ass if it has the brushed aluminum finish look to it but the color would be a black in between flat black and glossy black (like a machined black) with the chrome billets around it like this one: Or either all chrome

Google Images

and have the new viper logo powder coated in the snake-skin green .

If you look at this logo:

Google Images

the dark spots on the logo will be the same finish/color as the billet fuel door and the bright part of the logo will be PC'd snake-skin green. The logo will be porportionate in size but try and cover as much space as it can on the door part that pops out when you go to pump gas. And maybe under the logo it can say "Venomous" or SRT-10 or Viper etc.

why do the links just take ya to google???

what i be lookin for?????

1239669276785.jpg

why do the links just take ya to google???

what i be lookin for?????

um not sure. I sent stink a PM a whild back and just copied it and pasted it. When i get home i will try and repost it. Sorry.

I think it would look bad ass if it has the brushed aluminum finish look to it but the color would be a black in between flat black and glossy black (like a machined black) with the chrome billets around it like this one: Or either all chrome

Google Images

and have the new viper logo powder coated in the snake-skin green .

If you look at this logo:

Google Images

the dark spots on the logo will be the same finish/color as the billet fuel door and the bright part of the logo will be PC'd snake-skin green. The logo will be porportionate in size but try and cover as much space as it can on the door part that pops out when you go to pump gas. And maybe under the logo it can say "Venomous" or SRT-10 or Viper etc.

could ya get a little more specific?????????????????????????????:eviltongue::D

could ya get a little more specific?????????????????????????????:eviltongue::D

lol yeah that pm was a bit crazy lol.

I like the fuel door below from zero altitude
Thumbnails

Do you think they can do black chrome like in the link below?
http://www.challengeralloys.com/gallery/challenger_20_black_chrome_big.jpg

But with the new viper logo below on it? (White part of logo Snake skin green, Black part of logo black chrome)
http://www.theviperstore.com/images/ViperGen5Logo29.gif

Viper above logo in SSK Green and SRT-10 below logo (instead ot the 500 HP)
in SSK green. And maybe Chrome rivets.:rock::rock:

What do you have in the works or is it on the DL until its finished buddy?

I've got engraved gas doors from them on both my trucks (along with emblems and door sill plates). They do great work

cougar man, lots in the process, like the wire looms, but they take time, I hope to have a good bit at panama to show off before putting on the site,
those there will get first view of alot of items

Oh ok cool. I'm waiting for all the goodies then. Still up in the air for PCB for me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back