Error P0202 - where can i find the injector circuit?

SRT911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

first the good news: Today i was with a friend on a drift-training-event. We had a great time. We've made that kind of training several times in the last years, but today i'm glad, because now i learned to drift through the complete length of long turns. The track was made wet, i hope that i will learn the same for dry tracks in the future.

Now my problem: The way to the event and back i made with my SRT10. After a few miles on the German autobahn the engine light came on, and with the key on-off-procedure i found out the error P0202 - Control Circuit An open or shorted condition detected in control circuit for injector #2 or the INJ 2 injector bank. On the way back from this event the engine light first remained off but came on after a few minutes again.

The engine is still running like before, i hope that it is an electrical contact problem only. Where can i find the control circuit and where are the contacts at the injectors?
Hope, you can help me.

Best regards

SRT911

P.S. I've made a forum search for P0202 but got no result, however i found the following posting by google:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11

Why do i not get it by forum search?

Last edited:
the injectors are on the intake manifold. the fuel rail is the chrome tubes on either side of the intake manifold. the fuel rails feed the injectors. now find out which injector is #2. im not sure of that. the wires go right into the side of the injector.

Stanimal said:
the injectors are on the intake manifold. the fuel rail is the chrome tubes on either side of the intake manifold. the fuel rails feed the injectors. now find out which injector is #2. im not sure of that. the wires go right into the side of the injector.
The first one on the passenger side is #2 cyl.Hope that helps.

you were extremely fast with your answers. Thank you very much. Is it the first cylinder from the bumper or the first from the windshield?

SRT911 said:
you were extremely fast with your answers. Thank you very much. Is it the first cylinder from the bumper or the first from the windshield?
From the front, Or bumper.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back