Exhaust and Intake for sale!!!

dilly03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Welp, I got some bad news and some good news.....I traded my truck in, that's the bad news. The good news is that I have some parts for sale that are in great condition. I will be posting pictures soon (hopefully tomorrow evening). The exhaust system was on my truck for maybe 10,000 miles and the intake was on for 5000 miles.

1) X-Metal Catless Mid pipes w/ O2 sims......$300 plus shipping
(these have the flanges, but you will need to supply 6 nuts and bolts to connetct them to the manifold...I had to use the hardware when I put the factory exhaust back on the truck)

2) Magnaflow Catback......$300 plus shipping
(this item is in great shape, wait till you see the pics)

3) JMB Performace Intake with catch can (w/ Black K&N Filter Wrap)....$275 plus shipping
(This is a quality piece and it is still in great condition. It will include a K&N prefilter, all the mounting hardware, and all the necesssary tubing)

PM me with any questions. Paypal is preferred and I can ship within 24 hours of receiving payment.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Sorry to hear you let her go Chad. What did you get??:dontknow:

Good luck with the part sale. ;)

Thanks, Tim. I traded her in on a loaded Chrysler Aspen. We are planning on a family and I got a great deal that I couldn't pass up. I will miss the truck, but this thing is NICE. ;)

Okay guys,

As of now, everything is spoken for. If anything changes, I will let the next person in line know...and so on....

Thanks alot for your interest. You all have been great.

I will be posting some pictures, but the place I usually use to host pictures isn't working.

Chad

The catless Mids and o2 sims are still available. I haven't heard back from the former interested party in 3 days.:dontknow: They are boxed up and ready to go. Let me know if you have any questions.

attila said:
will the mid pipes require any eeprom mofidications?

Ummm, not sure what that is, but all I did on my truck was put them on, screwed the front o2 sensors in, and plugged in the rear o2 sims. Piece of cake! :rock:

Received the MagnaFlow today and all looks great! Thank you for the exceptional packaging and fast shipping... I cannot wait to get her on!!!

You are welcome, Brandon! I thought I did a better job of packing it than when I got it new. I wanted to make sure the tips and the muffler were well protected. I'm sure you will enjoy the sound. I know I did!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back