Exhaust combo???

pm.racing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well since were on exhaust,,,I am wondering what exhaust setup I should go with??? what is the better sounding and the moderately priced... The B&B seems nice but the 2500 price tag isnt.. I figured I would go with the cat back for now and cat deletes and go with the headers later..
Thanks for all the input guys:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

LOL...you are going to get dozens of opins.....search around there are many threads.........but for the record I think the Magnaflow is the best sounding catback for the $$$ bar none.....if you want to spend $2500 you can get a maybe slightly better quality exhaust...:dontknow: ;)

Mopar long tubes catless and a magnaflow cat back :rock:

thanks guys but how bout price????????//

yea I was looking at Magnaflow or Billy boat cat backs systems... leaning more towards the Magna Flow just because of price.. plus the cat deletes are going to run som money plus anything I need to make them work.. Seems like ya have to have the pipes welded with an O2 bung....So price is an issue Billy Boat just seems a little to high priced

Damn I was looking at the prices of the shorty and longtubes and man are they pricey... I have two race cars with ceramic coated headers X pipe and they still are not half the price of the Viper Long Tubes OUCH lol...........

Do the o2 bungs have to be welded on the mids or the header?? Yea your right the billy boat mids are priced well......

Troy's QC SRT said:
Why is that?
you have to understand, only 9000 trucks made, not 20,000 a month like ford or chevy, so manufacturers are only gonna build so much for a limited production like ours.
like billy boat, they dont keep anything on the shelf anymore, when I call in an order its handbuilt, takes about a week and an half, they just arent too many tht are gonna shelf things for our trucks, BM allready stopped production on the shifters, bissani has stopped production, alot of the bigger names is not gonna make accessories soon for what we have

ahh I got it Tony...makes sense....hmm thats why i'm knocking out everything now! lol

lol yea thats a very good point... yea I figured I would get away with about a grand in the cat back and mids... I just dont see it happening now... damn two 900hp mustangs, mine and my wifes, an SRT-4 ACR which is her daily driver and my new favorite the SRT-10... I need three more jobs lol

pm.racing said:
Damn I was looking at the prices of the shorty and longtubes and man are they pricey... I have two race cars with ceramic coated headers X pipe and they still are not half the price of the Viper Long Tubes OUCH lol...........

welcome to the world of mod'in a Viper v10

I am probably looking at the B&B cat back and mid pipes or the magna flow and the B&B mid pipes....It looks like the headers will come later :(.... I just want to get as much as I can as fast as I can before the wife says enough lmao

pm.racing said:
I am probably looking at the B&B cat back and mid pipes or the magna flow and the B&B mid pipes....It looks like the headers will come later :(.... I just want to get as much as I can as fast as I can before the wife says enough lmao

well - what do you have done to your truck now ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back