exhaust Question

rumble

Reaction score
Hi ! I want to change my exhaust to get some more rumble:rock: What exhaust from cat and back do you use? Somewon use the Magnaflow exhaust? Thanks rumble.

First I'd like to say welcome. Enjoy the site, its people, the wealth of knowledge, and finally the search button.

Lots of videos, sound clips and polls. Take a few days to search the site, read and learn. You can learn more in a week reading these days than you could asking questions 2 years ago.

Any question you may ask has more than likely been answered over and over. So in asking these questions, we've been asked over and over, you may receive some humorous but derogatory responses given in good fun. If you get offended and can't laugh it off, stick around and use the search button more. You will make more friends.

PS. my truck is the best sounding bolt-on in the country!

I have JMB midpipes backed by a Borla system, and it sounds great. The Borla cat-back w/the factory mids sounded very good too, but i wanted to go louder :D

Check out JMB, Justin is a vendor here and does kick ass work!:rock:

Go with the B&B system if you have the dough. Nothing comes close to it. Whatever you do, dont buy magnajunk.

Good advice. Love mine - went manifold back with HF cats. :rock:

jontyre said:
Go with the B&B system if you have the dough. Nothing comes close to it. Whatever you do, dont buy magnajunk.

B@B is killer , but be ready for deep pockets, but awesome sound.

MBRP very reasonably priced, and a loud system

magnaflow, most use it, some dont like it, but I got killer pricing on it:D

Now you may get up with alexspop on here, he had a mopar cat back for a killer price, and if you want a complete system he had the headers, mids and cat back

and mopar is the same system as borla and sounds incredible:D

X2 I love the MBRP single system JTSVP sells it super cheap too!

Magnaflows with JMB catless mids are super awesome loud ;)

Whatever you decide to do, get rid of at least one set of cats....the rear cats are easy to remove, because they don't affect the o2 sensors.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
B@B is killer , but be ready for deep pockets, but awesome sound.

MBRP very reasonably priced, and a loud system

magnaflow, most use it, some dont like it, but I got killer pricing on it:D

Now you may get up with alexspop on here, he had a mopar cat back for a killer price, and if you want a complete system he had the headers, mids and cat back

and mopar is the same system as borla and sounds incredible:D

Thanks Tony, the headers and mids are spoken for....still have the catback.:D

I got rid of the 4 stock cats, JMB mids w/2 hi-flows, Magnaflow (works o.k. for me). The headers seemed to have helped as well. It depends what people buy, that always seems to determine preference. I've been told the system I have sounds great from other SRT owners as well. Both systems I think sound way better than stock that's for sure.

And Welcome ....

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back