Exhaust system purchase

p33tef

Reaction score
Just bought American Racing headers, Borla Catless mids, Borla cat back exhaust, K+N cone filter for the air box and SCT tuner from torrie.
Anyone have similar and how much extra power should this set up realize??

goin ARHs by the end of the year. they look great.

how ya goin to do the mid-pipes to the headers, since ARH are flangeless?????

I will find out how they plan to do it thanks for the heads up!!

looking forward to see what its like with an extra 40-60 bhp

Larry's right on, I would say about 45-50 rwhp. is about as much as you can get out of her with out spending alot of money

Ask 1 fast 10. He swears by american racing headers. Where you at fat pete!

Im here buddy... Yea I run em and love the sound.. two recommendations though... get em coated and use an x pipe... Jon will tell you i'll defend em to the death hahaha although his billy boat system sounds just as good...

i will say this, the american headers sure didnt make the hp the mopars did, and will leave it at that,

uh def not 40-60;)

just saying not really impressed, and I hope its resolved and another issue they think, but good bit of difference in numbers this weekend, but you know I dont reveal numbers unless the people so ok or they do it them selves, but the mopars did very well

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
just saying not really impressed, and I hope its resolved and another issue they think, but good bit of difference in numbers this weekend, but you know I dont reveal numbers unless the people so ok or they do it them selves, but the mopars did very well

Glad to hear the Mopars did well...since I just recently installed a set I bought from some vendor here..:itsme: ................but I think at least 40HP would be a good estimate even with the ARH....catless mid bring around 25HP and Torrie's tune about another 25 hosses.....what the ARH are good for I dont know...

TNVIPER said:
Glad to hear the Mopars did well...since I just recently installed a set I bought from some vendor here..:itsme: ................but I think at least 40HP would be a good estimate even with the ARH....catless mid bring around 25HP and Torrie's tune about another 25 hosses.....what the ARH are good for I dont know...
you would think so...........

Yea my numbers sucked... I think it might be the Tranny but we'll see.... So right now its still up in the air

trubuilt said:
I have the mods listed in my sig and did 470 on a dyno dynamics dyno with a 93 tune

That is around 40hp better than what most stock RCs turn...plus I believe the dynamics dyno will show a little less HP than the more common DynoJet...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back