like the title says...catless with a magna flow!:D

:rock: :rock: :rock:

What Do Yall Think?

Last edited:
Tooloe said:
like the title says...catless with a magna flow!:D

:rock: :rock: :rock:

What Do Yall Think?
Sounds good. Nice and throaty.:rock: Put someone in the drivers seat and give us a few revs while you are standing behind it???? It woud be nice to hear it at about 4000 RPM.:D Better yet get someone to do a video while you are accelerating hard away from them.:burnout:

for the record he punched it drivin next to me and dam that shit hurt my hears :D :rock: :burnout: :congrats:

Coley 1334 said:
for the record he punched it drivin next to me and dam that shit hurt my hears :D :rock: :burnout: :congrats:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
no wing and hole in the bumper:p :D :D just hacking that truck up LOL

i'll try to get some better clips today.... yeah yeah yeah i'm hacking it all up!

TNVIPER said:
I may just have to get some electric cutouts....that is just bad to the bone..:rock:

those arnt cut outs! lol... thats a magna flow with the flange cut off with a 4" tips welded to the muffler

Tooloe said:
those arnt cut outs! lol... thats a magna flow with the flange cut off with a 4" tips welded to the muffler

Yeah, I know...I have same exhaust but dumping out at the tail...cutouts would give me what you have plus the ability to tone it down when needed..;)

i will get some better pictures of the exhaust an make another video...and explain it some more for those who want more info on it

TNVIPER said:
Yeah, I know...I have same exhaust but dumping out at the tail...cutouts would give me what you have plus the ability to tone it down when needed..;)

Ahhhh i see what you mean.... iw ant to redo my exhaust to 3" off the manifold and right at about the tranny crossmember 3 1/2 inch then cut outs then the magna flow

YF247 said:
Sounds good. Nice and throaty.:rock: Put someone in the drivers seat and give us a few revs while you are standing behind it???? It woud be nice to hear it at about 4000 RPM.:D Better yet get someone to do a video while you are accelerating hard away from them.:burnout:

Welcome to the club YF247 and some good revs would be great,kewl vids Toole:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back