Explanation....

I talked to Shawn early this morning, and to go along with that he said....

There seems to be a lack of respect towards some of the 'older members'; members who have been around for a while member numbers (0 - 750), especially ( 0 - 100 ). These members have been around here for a while and know how this place was...they are part of the backbone that makes this place tick. Am I saying there are not new members that are welcome??? Not at ALL! I'm just stating that some of the older member have been bothered by the 'playground' attitude and as Shawn explain, the ho-ing up of the forum, the bickering over non-sence. (not all the new members, just a few select)

We want everyone to have fun, and to have a great time 'gathering' with others, but treat people as you would if you were face-to-face with them; that is all....Everyone is going to have the difference and opinions, but when you get 2 awesome members that are just out-right fighting over differential fluid (example) and name calling there families, and mother, and kids, etc; it gets ridiculous and we are going to step in.

If you disrespect another person by calling him a name you would not call otherwise in person (real-life), it will be deleted but the technical information will still remain (if any).

If a thread is started about why the post was deleted, then it will be closed and possibly deleted also, that is what PM's and Emailing is for! If you have a question or comment on how the situation was handled, then make a thread in the 'Comments' Section and a moderator or administrator will review it.

Good for you Shawn..........the first butt you need to kick is Mikey....:):)
This forum has done some really good things for some of the members in need......and I agree we must try to respect everyone...................of course until it's time not to be nice.

Sharpimage said:
Am i considered a newbie? because other than the inccident with 1fast i don't
think there was anything intensely rash said or done.. Please fill me in brothers and sisters :)

Sharpi
No disrespect intended but there will be no finger pointing for the past issues..Its all good from here on out though.:rock:

Iltemprd said:
No disrespect intended but there will be no finger pointing for the past issues..Its all good from here on out though.:rock:

It seems to me that I have seen this technique used before!;) :dontknow: :D

Go away, make everyone pay attention and then teach the moral of the story....yadda yadda!:star:

I get it! No more ho'ing strangerz threads and be nice to Mikey cuz he's Sens-I-Tive!!!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
It seems to me that I have seen this technique used before!;) :dontknow: :D

Go away, make everyone pay attention and then teach the moral of the story....yadda yadda!:star:

I get it! No more ho'ing strangerz threads and be nice to Mikey cuz he's Sens-I-Tive!!!:D
Bite me Kris..:D :p

RedSrt007 said:
If you disrespect another person by calling him a name you would not call otherwise in person (real-life), it will be deleted but the technical information will still remain (if any).
I'm going to go Patrick one better here. If it is me that catches you disrespecting someone, your entire post will be deleted, period.

I understand that from time to time folks are going to get into pissing matches, none of us are above doing that. But there really is no need to say something that you wouldn't to someone's face. We have never had a problem with the legendary Internet Tough Guys here, and we are not going to. Once you have to resort to name calling you have lost the argument that you are in anyway, so in reality I will probably be doing you a favor by deleting it.

All of the mods/admins have let the members here police themselves since the start. I guess maybe we have just gotten too large to do that anymore. Boundaries do need to be set. I'm not talking about taking away anyone's fun at all, unless your idea of fun is bullying folks that don't deserve it. That doesn't mean that calling your buddy a dick is unacceptable. I do it all the time (Mikey) hehe. It does mean that calling someone that you don't know, and I mean really know, anything that you wouldn't call your Mother is unacceptable. And I mean something you would call dear old Mom to her face. Let's just treat each other the way we like to be treated. It really does work.

My moms a drug addict....so I am free and clear here!

Dont be a dick BOB!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Post soon to be deleted.:)

Thanks for bringing back the GOLDEN RULE!! :rock: Thanks for your efforts and I think most of us would agree, this place is cool becuase the folks on board.

Glad to see no one is leaving!!

Nowwhat said:
damn....now I am the ugly truck with black wheels again....:mad: ....
dont beat yourself up...fastest ugly truck with black wheels bud..:rock:

Nowwhats Location, Deep in the 10s :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

J.R.
Sorry just noticed it, And got a kick out of it.

Last edited:
Thanks Shawn

But can we still ho up Ho-ville :dontknow:

Hehehehhhehe :D Deleting would take me down to about 37 posts LOLOLOL I think I have called everyone a Dick a few times....There is that Bandwidth Patrick's always Bitching about :D :p But i still gotta be honest....Most of you are a bunch of Dick's and I call it like I see it :D :p Does this mean I cant say F**k in the Media section :dontknow: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Thanks Shawn

But can we still ho up Ho-ville :dontknow:
enjoy yourself jeffy...you need no direction from me bud.

TheSickness said:
Hehehehhhehe :D Deleting would take me down to about 37 posts LOLOLOL I think I have called everyone a Dick a few times....There is that Bandwidth Patrick's always Bitching about :D :p But i still gotta be honest....Most of you are a bunch of Dick's and I call it like I see it :D :p Does this mean I cant say F**k in the Media section :dontknow: :confused:

Better watch out Mikey! I just asked for a Ban Button!:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back