extended warranty

hemibates

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just incase any of you would like a price quote on one. (any car) I also sell them. I also know that mopar connection does and I am not here to cut his throat or anything just wanna help. I have been at Mark Dodge for just over 8 yrs and would love to help any of you any way I can. The only requirements is that the vehicle must have under 48k miles.

jtsdad13 said:

Pm sent back.

I Just talked to my Finance Director and I can sell all Chrysler Xtended's for $200 over cost. I can sell it for any car/truck/van/suv under $48k miles. Srt products do have a specialty cost of $225 added over regular veh. (of couse). Just let me know if I can help any furthur. Pm would be best or email me @ [email protected].

I don't think you are cutting anyone out - I know a few of us have been trying to get in touch with Mopar Connection about a warranty for quite some time, I think I have been trying for 2 months to make this happen, so thank you for getting on here and helping us out.

I will be emailing you my details Tuesday when I am back home and can give you the exact miles.

THANK YOU!

http://www.chryslerwarrantys.com/maximum_care.cfm

Just a little info for all. Above is a link to a popular discounted website for chrysler extended warr. I will beat there price (even with the $190 discount they email you) everytime with no problem. Doing this just for the gratification. Well I also get pats on the back for selling so many from chrysler too so Its a win/win.

Bryan

I wanted to give a big thank you to Bryan for getting this processed today for me. Great price, great service!

I now have coverage on my beast for 7 years/70k miles from my in service date.

Anyone looking for the Factory Extended Warranty - this is the place to go!

Thank you for servicing the forum.

Jamie

QckSlvr said:
I wanted to give a big thank you to Bryan for getting this processed today for me. Great price, great service!

I now have coverage on my beast for 7 years/70k miles from my in service date.

Anyone looking for the Factory Extended Warranty - this is the place to go!

Thank you for servicing the forum.

Jamie

You are welcome my friend. Thanks for your buisness. And remember call anytime you need anything.

Bryan

HOT RAM said:
So this great price is how much exactly ? I really need extended warranty.17k miles

All I need to know is what do you want covered and your original in service date because chrysler will not allow us to cover over 48months old unless we just sold it (i.e. used) Thats it my friend. You can pm me or email me if youd like @ [email protected].

Thanks,
Bryan

I will give you an idea of mine:

I have a 2005 QC - 28003 miles on it

In service date was 12-04

I went with the best plan (MAX Care) and 7 years/ 70k miles coverage

$1760

so that gives me 4 years extra and 42000 miles still to go

And since Dodge already rebuilt my tranny once in that 28000 miles no way was I going to not spend the $1760 to get coverage for the next 42000 miles!

QckSlvr said:
And since Dodge already rebuilt my tranny once in that 28000 miles no way was I going to not spend the $1760 to get coverage for the next 42000 miles!

On over 5,007 parts!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back