extra mufflers

Varoooooom pop pop pop---is that close to the sound Barry;)

Good afternoon G-pa:D How's the mufflers and the brake line install going:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
Good afternoon G-pa:D How's the mufflers and the brake line install going:dontknow:

goodmorning son :D ...

muffler install ... hope to get some time today... doesn't seem good as i have a meeting this afternoon...:(

brake lines done in the back...:elefant: , soon on front wheels ...:p :D

And i have a deadline :eek: ... sunday GTG :)

sorry guys, no new pics.... as stated, meetings :eek:
just had time to make 1 tube across axle and welder is gonne finish it till tomorrow...

don't underestimate it... takes some time to prepare some bends an tubes which FIT going over the axle, right aiming at the muffler...:eek: :D :D :D

belgiumbarry said:
feet :eek: nono, just some pieces tube cut from the end B&B pipes :p :D :D :D :D
Oh.. from the pics I see sections of unpolished pipe.. looked some aftermarket stock:dontknow:

nycstev said:
Oh.. from the pics I see sections of unpolished pipe.. looked some aftermarket stock:dontknow:

those ex-B&B's pieces are already "gold" patina ! :p :D :D :D :D :D
bends don't have to be polished.... after a 1000 miles all are gold-brown heated ....

:elefant: :elefant: finished muffler install today , but could not drive it as i have still to work on the brakes ( installed Stinkers braided lines but before deaeration want to install new pads and racing brake-oil... )

let it idle and.. YES ! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: can hear now alot more the SC then the exhaust :eek: :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

PS Sorry guys, a sound clip won't be of any use as you won't hear the exhaust :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

So you did not use any new pipe at all Barry? . I see some unpolished elbows.
Do you have pics of the complete job? I need becuz I am doing same thing next week.:D

nycstev said:
So you did not use any new pipe at all Barry? . I see some unpolished elbows.
Do you have pics of the complete job? I need becuz I am doing same thing next week.:D

no Steve, just elbows ( big radius 5D and small radius 3D ... ) , all pipes between are cut from the B&B end pipes... also the sleeves and clamps reused above axle so i can easely demount the rear part... :rock: :rock:

can post pics tomorrow ;)

OK. I see. The ells you have are WIDE TURN ELLS. more like a sweep ell. I can only find 90 deg bends here. I guess i will just get length of pipe and have them bend it.

nycstev said:
OK. I see. The ells you have are WIDE TURN ELLS. more like a sweep ell. I can only find 90 deg bends here. I guess i will just get length of pipe and have them bend it.

:confused: :confused: those are standard here... radius 3 x diameter or 5 x ... 90 ° welding elbows...:confused:

Very nice work. My muffler shop said its a work of art:D I just can't seem to find these 5D and 3d ells

Last edited:
Are those Areo turbine mufflers? If so they are internally resonated why not cut the BB muffler out...... Should still be quieter than the BB but rumble loud enough to give us a gal-darn sound clip for the love of GOD!

Truly a work of art, I'll show you what 200 bucks gets you here.

bigike said:
Are those Areo turbine mufflers? If so they are internally resonated why not cut the BB muffler out...... Should still be quieter than the BB but rumble loud enough to give us a gal-darn sound clip for the love of GOD!

Truly a work of art, I'll show you what 200 bucks gets you here.
He has a local muff. I am putting aero turbine resonators on my setup:D

Looks great, some of the best exhaust work ive seen. I wouldnt mind having a similar setup.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back