Extra Parts You Have- List Them Here!

Yellow venom said:
I have a set of 10 stock rods,pistons, cam,& a yellow painted intake,taking offers, I don't need them!

for around how much u want to sell them?...and do they fit RC?

Yellow venom said:
I have a set of 10 stock rods,pistons, cam,& a yellow painted intake,taking offers, I don't need them!
alqamzi said:
for around how much u want to sell them?...and do they fit RC?
The engine is the same for rc's and qc's. All these parts should fit an 04-06 Ram SRT-10...

Bone stock muffler bearings for an 04 :p :p

Yellow venom said:

Joe it sounds like you are almost done! Can't wait to she that thing!

bigike said:
Joe it sounds like you are almost done! Can't wait to she that thing!

Yeah,its getting real close cam should be here some time this week:rock: :D ,she should be real good,tranny is getting shipped out this week also to have all of Dusty's-HTS Transmissions parts put in,I'm hoping to have it all back together by Sept. 1st or so:D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: .

Whats a set of thses pistons,rods and cam worth out of these trucks (ONLY 18750 miles on them)?,nothing damaged,all took out because I fully forged my engine for the ROE:burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
Bro, I have 4 - Chromed OEM wheels for sale. I will not be able to get them out, And clean them up until the weekend. I really do not want to split them up though. I just put the tires in here as a joke, But will throw them in if you want it all. Post # 13 shows a pic. with them on my truck.

Last edited:
JRSVIPR said:
I really need to get these tires out of my garage, So for another $200.00 i will throw in a set of chromed OEM wheels.

PM Sent!

I have the factory subwoofer and enclosure out of a quad cab for sale. I also have the fold out stow and go for under the seat if anyone is interested,

JRSVIPR said:
Bro, I have 4 - Chromed OEM wheels for sale. I will not be able to get them out, And clean them up until the weekend. I really do not want to split them up though. I just put the tires in here as a joke, But will throw them in if you want it all. Post # 13 shows a pic. with them on my truck.

thanks brotha, I apprecaite the offer but i already have 2 rims and just need to complete the set so I can get them powdercoated. Regardless this is a good deal for whoever takes up on it:rock:

actually you know what my dad did originally want chrome wheels, let me run it by him and see if he wants them

Still have my oem srt-10 hood in inferno red. This forum only $400.00 with local pick-up. I am in Lake Mary, FL

Anybody need those black plastic air deflector things that go behind the grill:dontknow: lol

I have the OEM injectors.... somewhere

I have a set os MSD wires like new,maybe 500 miles on them with the red sleeves for over the plug ends. Asking $100 + shipping for everything or make an offer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back