F/S - Dodge Ram 24*10 rims and Pirelli A/Ts

weedahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, Im doing some thinking and before I can make a move i need to see what i can do with my current setup. I bought these rims and tires last summer when i was in Miami. They are extremely well kept. I clean them constantly and never with any harsh chemicals. They also keep a coat of wax on them. I ride with ceramic pads for less dust. There are no scratches, dings, curb rash or anything. These obviously clear my spindles. The specs on the rims are 5x5.5, +18mm offset, 6.25" backspacing.

The tires are Pirelli All Terrains (Scorpion ATR). Pirelli are US made and not the cheap Chinese tires. The tires measure 325*45*24 and have an OD of 36"

Together this set MIGHT have 5k miles on them so obviously the tread is like new. I drive about 5-7 mins to work and usually never take it out of town because of fuel cost.

I cleared these with my 3" RC spindles and 1" spacer so with 4" lift on the front you can do the same. or you can do a 3" BL and level the front or just do 4" CST spindles.

Here are some pics. I am asking 2500 firm. Not trying to be rude but dont ask for less because it wont happen. 2500 for these with Pirellis is a steal

IMAGE_210.jpg

102_1707.jpg

102_1709.jpg

102_1710.jpg

Looks like plenty of clearance on your stock brakes as well.

Yeah, plenty of room everywhere. Ive got 10" lift now so even more room. LOL

I know I dont have a lot of posts here but you can find me also on DT, DF, HTC and DFW also. Ive got 375 (+) feedback on ebay at 100%

GOOD LUCK WIT THE SELL!

BUT I DONT THINK THIS 10 GUYS ARE GOIN TO LEFT THERE TRUCKS :dontknow: JUST PUTTIN THAT OUT THERE

i like the rims, not sure if that set up will work on our trucks though. Not sure if all-terrain tires will work with the SRTR10's...and certainly all of our trucks come with pirellis, which everyone gets rid of.

There isnt 10" of lift in those pics. Those are older pics with maybe 7" but they are the better pics of the rims overall. Here is a pic of 10"

SANY0047.jpg

weedahoe said:
There isnt 10" of lift in those pics. Those are older pics with maybe 7" but they are the better pics of the rims overall. Here is a pic of 10"

SANY0047.jpg

put 35's and call it good

Smokey, those are 36's. LOL

Yeags777, I thinking of getting some 26s and bagging it.

Ok, time to sweeten the deal. For 2600 I will give you the rims and tires PLUS my CST 3" springs PLUS by coil spacer AND install it all for you. All you gotta do is bring the cash, come an early morning and go get an alignment afterwards

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back