F/S DODGE RIMS AND TIRES

joemags54

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are some tires and rims I need to get out of my garage. They were on my '03 Dodge Ram 1500 that I traded in for the SRT-10. I usually have a set of summer and winter rubber mounted. These were my choice for summer wet/dry. Kumho Ecsta STX 265 60 R17 108V. (bought new) At the time, they were one of the highest rated tires at Tire Rack for wet/dry traction. They are mounted on a set of Cragars (I also bought new) that I was going to swap out for the other set of rims in these pictures. The rim is an OEM Dodge '03 Laredo package 17". I bought this set off e-bay for over 300 dollars alone. (plus shipping) The Cragars fit my '03 Ram 1500 with a set of spacers, and no special lug nut. If you look closely at the rubber, you will still see nubs. These tires, maybe have 250 miles on them, if that much. The only issues I see, is that everything needs to be cleaned, and one of the Laredo rims at the top, pictured, has a small bend at the edge. Take it all (Cragar S/S's , Laredo Rims, and Kumho's) for 200 bucks. Please no shipping. I priced it right to make it worth your while, to drive here, from anywhere in the tri-state area. You may be able to see the bend in the edge on the top of the rim in the second pic. The last pic shows the other three tires resting comfortably in my garage.......................P.S..... I have sent a set of OEM SRT 10 Rims I purchased from Doneo, out to Permastar. I will mount a new set of rubber on these rims. I am taking my originals off for safe keeping. I need space.

Attachments

• IMG00014.jpg
    IMG00014.jpg
    796.8 KB · Views: 578
  • IMG00016.jpg
    IMG00016.jpg
    724.8 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG00017.jpg
    IMG00017.jpg
    712.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG00019.jpg
    IMG00019.jpg
    847.2 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG00020.jpg
    IMG00020.jpg
    674.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG00021.jpg
    IMG00021.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Geez, I apologize! My bad, as they say. Long Island New York. If anyone decides to take the trip, and these rims/tires aren't everything you expected, I'll pay for your travel expenses.:) Shipping would probably cost a bunch. Just the rims I sent to California were 45.00 ground UPS 1 way. That's why local pick up makes the most sense. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
That's a little too far for me to travel timewise. I'd pay you $200 plus shipping for the cragars/tires, then you can sell the other rims separate. But I understand not wanting to ship. I need some tires for my other vehicle and those would fit.

razorbackfan said:
That's a little too far for me to travel timewise. I'd pay you $200 plus shipping for the cragars/tires, then you can sell the other rims separate. But I understand not wanting to ship. I need some tires for my other vehicle and those would fit.
I was just looking to get rid of them, not have them cost anyone an arm and a leg. I'll talk to my UPS driver tomorrow and ask about ground shipping. Then I'll get you a rate. I may even have the original receipt for the Cragars. (I hated keeping them clean!:p ) I'll send ya a PM when I get the info.

joemags54 said:
I was just looking to get rid of them, not have them cost anyone an arm and a leg. I'll talk to my UPS driver tomorrow and ask about ground shipping. Then I'll get you a rate. I may even have the original receipt for the Cragars. (I hated keeping them clean!:p ) I'll send ya a PM when I get the info.

It's cool, if you don't want to do it this way or if you find someone to pick them up... just let me know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back