Factory 05 tonneau cover

ShaneKennett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much is one new?? Anyone. Does anyone have one? I want the one like the CEs have. Preferably with wing on it

thx

I wanna say the factory covers are Gaylord tonneaus (or very similar) and they run around $1000.

I inquired about one with my local dodge dealer and they told me the factory srt10 cover with wing and paint was $1,700 new....... still rolling with out one

And as much as I want one, it is one more surface that will need to be cleaned, buffed, waxed, polished and possible to get scratched..... But dont let that fool you, I am still on the hunt for one!

dead end cruiser said:
And as much as I want one, it is one more surface that will need to be cleaned, buffed, waxed, polished and possible to get scratched..... But dont let that fool you, I am still on the hunt for one!
I have one already and I think it is a Gaylord. My dislike is it hangs over bedrails and u have to use a key to open it. The CEs ( maybe others too) just sits on top and you can open tailgate with cover down. If some one has one of these let me know cause we could work some trade for mine with the key lock or just my wing b/c it can be used w/o tonneau cover.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back