Fair price on 05 CE

505'sFastestViper. said:
man that is the second dumb thing you have said today you are on a roll:D
:viking: :viking: :boxing: :boxing: :stickyman: :stickyman: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :damnmate: :damnmate: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :motz: :motz: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

iraqivet01 said:
Beside color, and a fancy sticker job, what other differences between a CE and a regular SRT?

The stripes are painted on, hard bed cover, blue stitching on the seats, shifter, headrest lettering and floormats, chrome sill plates, a bed liner, i think thats it?

waterdog said:
I think maybe $500 more than any other color combination...I paid like $10k overprice for being a CE ,and now with this economy it ain't worth more than any other Viper......but Hey! I will do it again...., being 1 of 100. PRICELESS!!:rock:

what # is yours, i would love to find the matching car for my truck

sstdusty said:
and a cool little plaque on the dash

There is also some special paperwork that was suppose to get mailed to the owners, but i never saw any of it.

Bruce

FastSRT19 said:
The stripes are painted on, hard bed cover, blue stitching on the seats, shifter, headrest lettering and floormats, chrome sill plates, a bed liner, i think thats it?
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

you forgot to add "better looking then the rest"!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back