Fastest Truck..? I don't think so

"The Ford F-150 Foose Edition is the fastest truck period," says Matt O'Leary, Ford F-150 chief engineer. "And it's the only performance vehicle to offer the flexibility of the pickup bed."

Why wasn't this thread started in the offensive section? I have a few choice words I cannot use here.. But what I CAN say is that F-150 is the fastest.. at getting its azz handed to it.

Well it's a half truth, like a lot of advertisements.

It may very well be the fastest truck currently in production, with the key words being "....in production."

"To match its muscular look, the Ford F-150 Foose Edition is the most powerful and fastest half-ton truck on the market."

I guess this statement implies current market? :dontknow:

as an 07-08, then yes...that statement wrings true...for current production...

but how bout a buddy of mine has a saleen truck (supposed 450hp/500tq, i think) well i took my truck to the dyno the first week i had it to do some "verification"...he takes his later, and it barely puts 300 down...so he takes it to the dealer...they run a bunch of "tests"...need to break in the motor, then we can to some "adjustments"...long story short, they swapped the pulley, tuned it, and some other minor hp boosting bits, and got it to net about 450 at the crank...

moral: i wouldn't buy a ferd terd since they don't deliver....

mine went just over 500 at the crank RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!:D so they didn't lie!

Silverback said:
Well it's a half truth, like a lot of advertisements.

It may very well be the fastest truck currently in production, with the key words being "....in production."

TRUE TRUE.. My, how it's easy to play with words.

It is really quite ugly. The rims are 22's but yuck! They are ugly too! It might be the fastest production truck currently on the market but our 10's will slap that thing like a red headed step child!

I thought the Holden was still the fastest

Jeff
iPOD post

That Ford would kill our SRT's....

Get the F outta here. Screw dat Ferd!!!!:mad:
Just trying to stir the pot a little.

Rims=nasty
paint=gross
ford emblem in your rearview mirror=priceless:burnout: :marchmellow: :D

Those that spend the money to put things in print determine the truth

Fact is not always the truth, but what is remembered

Classifications are determined by a shrug of the shoulder's by those who are still in search of a clue. Accuracy is measured by intended resuts.

It's all BS and that's how we sale trucks

I LIKE IT!:rock: :rock: :rock:

I MUST CALL MY BUD AT THE FORD DEALER AND GET MY ORDER IN NOW:rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

yeah still hungover:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back