fathers day

Fathers day is great! My 9 year old spent the entire day at the show/dyno with me yesterday! It was awesome. Today, we'll be looking up Papaw and hanging with him.

Happy Father's day to all of you dads out there!!

Wish I was able to spend it with my kids... :(

Great every one should spend time to day with there Dad I no longer have mine I lost mine 13 years ago.

Happy Father's day guys. Now stop slackin' and get back to cutting the grass, washing the cars and all those other chores that you've been postponing, because you were working on your truck. :D

Spent the Weekend down at the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo. went fishing yesterday and my son and I filled a cooler with Yellowtail snapper and Porgy's.gonna be sick of eating fish in about a week.:)

This has been by far the worst Father's Day I have spent on record. Being away is tough enough, but when you're away on Father's Day without an opportunity to speak with your child is especially disheartening.:( But I will remain optimistic since this time next week I will be home and can make up for lost time..:)

i feel ya anthony, Jase did get to call me so im not complaining. we ate lunch with my dad yesterday. i gave him a framed photo of the interception at the LSU-BAMA game he went to last year.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back