Favorite energy drinks

ChrisAZ said:
Them energy drinks are gonna kill ya! That junk is bad for you.

gotta die of something.........I am working in the middle of a warzone, energy drinks are the least of my worries at this moment I think...:D

I used to like energy drinks til they got me sick :mad: well it was kinda my fault cuz i mixed to much alcohol in them :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

But seriously i stopped drinking them...I used to drink Kronik every day..now maybe once a week...Moster are good too! :burnout:

SOBE ---"Adrenaline Rush" Probably IMO the best for you....If they can be good for you. And it goes good with Crown.......Two bird with one stone

Full Throttle's Unleaded and Sobe Adrenaline Rush, both sugar free. I drink two or three a day. I've tried just about every drink out there and these two are by far the best. Xyience energy drinks are good if you can find them.

Don't forget about Restard Strength energy drink. Yes it is an actual drink.

Bruce

wheredwhogo? said:
Yeah, the rip it's are good for such a cheap price. They have them for free over here in Iraq at all the chow halls....excuse me, dinning facilities....

:rock::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::rock:

Annnndddd....I have become slightly fond of the Blue Monsters they sell at the PX here every now and then!;)

wheredwhogo? said:
gotta die of something.........I am working in the middle of a warzone, energy drinks are the least of my worries at this moment I think...:D

I am with you brother!!!!;):rock:

Full Throttle original black can / but only if used as a mixer for Jack Daniels.I
tried it at Myrtle Beach Bike Week three years ago and loved it (though I drink very seldom)

Mostly I drink real,home brewed,Southern style,sweeeeeeeeet tea.About half a gallon a day average.I drink a whole gallon when I am outside working and sweating.

Back