feast your eyes on my icandy (finally)

71dusterjon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gave up my tacoma to get srt10. met guy in yuma to pick up the truck that was coming from san diego.

previous owner went to dc performance to do the following:
paxton supercharger
170 tstat
ecu reprogrammed
centerforce clutch
tilton flywheel
clutch slave
X-metal shifter
fuel system upgrade
belanger headers
high flow cats
magna flow exhaust
lowering kit

Attachments

• IMG_3121.JPG
    IMG_3121.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3123.JPG
    IMG_3123.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3127.JPG
    IMG_3127.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3131.JPG
    IMG_3131.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3142.JPG
    IMG_3142.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 57
71dusterjon said:
gave up my tacoma to get srt10. met guy in yuma to pick up the truck that was coming from san diego.

previous owner went to dc performance to do the following:
paxton supercharger
170 tstat
ecu reprogrammed
centerforce clutch
tilton flywheel
clutch slave
X-metal shifter
fuel system upgrade
belanger headers
high flow cats
magna flow exhaust
lowering kit
Very nice, Welcome to the RBC.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Way to start off with a bang! Awesome truck!

Very cool truck!! I recently sold my jap junker (tacoma) for the Ram... I am so glad I did and will never look back nor buy any more foreign stuff.... I had a 2001 tacoma 4x4 extra cab with a CAI, full exhaust, the TRD supercharger, full fuel mods ( fuel pump, injectors, etc.. ) two piggy back computers and all.... It really made a difference in the pickup but put it up against a Ford Lightning or the SRT-10 Ram and not even close..... You will have so much more fun with the Ram....

can't believe i've been missing out on all this fun this whole time. ive been driving the toco for 4 years. fastest i ran in 1/4mi in the truck was 16.9 just for fun. i'll try to get pictures of my truck with my duster soon since the truck adds to the mopar collection.

I rotated and resized for you so it's easier for people to view it. You should get the WinPEP software so he can give you the file and you can manipulate your data to seperate the graphs and get a better view of each indivdual graph.

SRT10_0001.jpg

Congrats on your purchase and you have a competent tune being from DC.............I would be concerned about the A/F on that dyno sheet.....a boosted engine should be staying close to 12.0 in the higher RPMs...I am having trouble reading it so I may be wrong but it looks like you have a lean problem starting about 4500 RPM....a sign you either are under fuel pressured and/or need bigger injectors......or maybe just a revised fuel table tuning..:dontknow:

welcome! Aside from the fact that you'll be running 5+ sec quicker in the 1/4 mile, your new truck is king...so enjoy!

TNVIPER said:
Congrats on your purchase and you have a competent tune being from DC.............I would be concerned about the A/F on that dyno sheet.....a boosted engine should be staying close to 12.0 in the higher RPMs...I am having trouble reading it so I may be wrong but it looks like you have a lean problem starting about 4500 RPM....a sign you either are under fuel pressured and/or need bigger injectors......or maybe just a revised fuel table tuning..:dontknow:

Welcome to the RBC! You definitely got one hell of a ride.:rock:

I agree with TNVIPER your A/R is way too lean for that RPM. It also looks like a smaller pulley was put on the Paxton. :dontknow: I would have that checked out before you do some major damage.

Welcome.........listen to these gentz, they know viper ramz better than anyone...:rock: :D :rock:

wow you guys nailed it. right about 4500 the engine seems to choke sometimes and other times it doesn't. i thought maybe it was the belt slipping. which would be my best option to correct this?

71dusterjon said:
wow you guys nailed it. right about 4500 the engine seems to choke sometimes and other times it doesn't. i thought maybe it was the belt slipping. which would be my best option to correct this?

Does it run like a bat out of hell when it's cold and start to stumble once it's hot? Mine was doing this and I changed the belt :burnout: The old belt only had a few thousand miles but was slipping.

i does actually and i know i started a thread on this about how i was in gallup and it wouldn't pull after 5000 and then this morning it wouldn't after 4500. Once i got to phoenix everything seemed normal but then showing it off to some buddies and seemed to do same thing but if i kept my foot into it it would regain power. its very intermitent which made me believe my belt was slipping. this belt probably has 5-6 thousand miles on it. did you got to local auto store and match up the belt or order it from somewhere?

Yeah, that sounds like the belt. You'll have to go through Paxton to get a new belt. Last time I bought some they were 60 bucks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back