FED EX JUST SHOWED UP, THANKS KEV.....

YellowFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my snake emblems from Kevin (BDIA). I have to say Kevin, You phuggin rock:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: They are beyond schweet!!!!! Thanks Bro!!
Jeff

Me too, me too!!!! Mine just arrived, thank you Kevin, it looks as good as you said it would!!! I'll put in on tomorrow or this weekend and post a picture.

Nowwhat said:
what is the point without pics....?.....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh patience grasshopper:D Nice long holiday weekend coming up so I can get 'em installed and I will definately post pics. I got both the hood and tailgate emblem and they are just badass. Almost as sexy as a truck full of naked women:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Jeff

YellowFever said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh patience grasshopper:D Nice long holiday weekend coming up so I can get 'em installed and I will definately post pics. I got both the hood and tailgate emblem and they are just badass. Almost as sexy as a truck full of naked women:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Jeff

Bunch of teases.....weekend my ass....now.....NOW.....at least snap a shot of the hood one so we can see it...

Thanks Guys!!! Fedex rocks too... Left my shop at 12:30pm Alaska time, left Anchorage at 2:15pm.... Scheduled for Friday delivery... and you guys are already getting them!! :D

Just one word of caution.... Make sure you know exactly where you are putting it.... That tape is the strongest that 3M makes... it won't come back off, without a looooot of effort!! But if you need more tape... I have a couple rolls! :D

Thanks again!!

BDIA

BigDodgeInAlaska said:
Thanks Guys!!! Fedex rocks too... Left my shop at 12:30pm Alaska time, left Anchorage at 2:15pm.... Scheduled for Friday delivery... and you guys are already getting them!! :D

Just one word of caution.... Make sure you know exactly where you are putting it.... That tape is the strongest that 3M makes... it won't come back off, without a looooot of effort!! But if you need more tape... I have a couple rolls! :D

Thanks again!!

BDIA

Think that tape might help with my fur problem?:confused: ;) :p :D

Here is the first pic that I have seen on a Truck.. and of course on the FASTEST (at least the fastest to get it on, and take pics!) It's from Viperx2 (Thanks!).... :D

Thanks,

BDIA

And Silver... I don't think the largest lint roller in the world would help your fur! :D

Last edited:
BigDodgeInAlaska said:
Here is the first pic that I have seen on a Truck.. and of course on the FASTEST (at least the fastest to get it on, and take pics!) It's from Viperx2 (Thanks!).... :D

Thanks,

BDIA

And Silver... I don't think the largest lint roller in the world would help your fur! :D

Ok I WANT ONE........

KEV I know you ordered extra.....1 bent in the grey please....

Nowwhat said:
Ok I WANT ONE........

KEV I know you ordered extra.....1 bent in the grey please....

Actually... I didn't.... And the only way I would sale you one... Would be if you put your WING back on! :ridinghorse:

BDIA

BigDodgeInAlaska said:
Actually... I didn't.... And the only way I would sale you one... Would be if you put your WING back on! :ridinghorse:

BDIA

Uhhh...its nice.....just not that nice....:D .....hell I didn't even get a core charge or a T-shirt for sending in my pre-bent one.....:D

Ok....who is going to sell me a grey pre-bent one....?......

Nowwhat said:
Steve can we get a pic without that ugly yellow color in the background....?

You probably could, but Steve didn't post the pics mo phugga! :thefinger:

Jeff

ROKTMAN said:
Is his name Steve too? Too confusing for me.Right Jeff?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa!! I can understand how it could be confusing, since my name is at the bottom of all my posts and all:D :D :D :D :dontknow:

Jeff

YellowFever said:
You probably could, but Steve didn't post the pics mo phugga! :thefinger:

Jeff

Sorry J...

already edited...but you and Rokt are too fast....

same damn color....close to the same name.....and that large friggen WING shite.....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back