Fed up with the squeel

wo1sjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally reached my breaking point (no pun intended) today and the brake squeel has got to go!

Just e-mailed my order for some centric posi-quiet pads from forum member zeckhausen. Even though he is not a supporting vendor he does have a link to the VTCOA.com on their site, which is better than nothing.

Thanks for all the good info, I never would have found these pads or who I ordered them from without you guys. :elefant:

I just sent the link to myself. I am soooooo tired of the dust.. The squeal cxomes and goes. I keep those damn things so clean but even the hint of dust makes them squeal... Ordering mine soon.

Yeah, never fails they squeal at the worst times. Was at the beach 2 weekends ago in traffic on the strip and my truck sounded like a 20 year old beater. I was almost embarrassed ...... until the light turned green and the truck made a different squeal. :burnout:

finally got fed up this week too and got myself both front and rear pads from morris. I couldn't take the sqeaking anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wo1sjb said:
Well, I finally reached my breaking point (no pun intended) today and the brake squeel has got to go!

Just e-mailed my order for some centric posi-quiet pads from forum member zeckhausen. Even though he is not a supporting vendor he does have a link to the VTCOA.com on their site, which is better than nothing.

Thanks for all the good info, I never would have found these pads or who I ordered them from without you guys. :elefant:

I am over the squeal as well and I only have 514 miles on my QC.

How much are the pads? And do I just pm him? Thanks Rob

i know ill get flamed for this but i bought a set from napa and had my rotors turned and no squeal yet, dust doesnt seem too bad either, stops better than the ebc pads i had on there too.

MikeNice said:
Dave is great, his service is outstanding.:burnout:
You will be happy with your new pads!:rock:

Placed my order online last night, and this morning I already had the UPS tracking numbers in my inbox. I was impressed.

Hopefully the pads are as good as the service. :D

xtreme2424 said:
How much are the pads?

Sorry I missed this part of the post.....they are $70 for the fronts, and iirc 40 for the rear. Good shipping prices as well.

I just ordered the front ones, probably will kick myself for not getting the rears, but my rear pads don't dust very much.
;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back