Feeler on the sale of my CE

Gaboon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have to (gulp) sell her. She has less than 6,000 miles on her and in wonderful condition. Mods are in the sig. If I have to sell what do you guys and gals think I should ask? Thanks for the help. If I can keep her I will but this market SUCKS and family must come first.

do you think her value is going down?

You may want to sell me the headers!

what model of Viper Alarm did you install?

thanks

attila said:

thanks
I'll know by next week if I have to get rid of my CE too. Totally sucks, but oh well.

There was a member here a few weeks ago that put his up for 35,000. I think that might be a little high...unless you're in canada?:dontknow:

Hnrthefallen said:
I'll know by next week if I have to get rid of my CE too. Totally sucks, but oh well.

There was a member here a few weeks ago that put his up for 35,000. I think that might be a little high...unless you're in canada?:dontknow:

I think his had around 18,000 miles on it too.

attila said:

thanks

I don't know what her value is (no blue book on a CE). I know if these truck ever do become a collectors item than the CE will be worth more than most. In regards to the alarm it is a 791xv. the only way I could sell the headers is if I was able to replace what I sold. Who knows we will see.

ATTENTION: DO NOT SELL THIS VEHICLE NOW. THE PRICES ARE EXPECTED TO RISE IN THE FUTURE.

Well if you really must , go ahead and good luck:)

nycstev said:
ATTENTION: DO NOT SELL THIS VEHICLE NOW. THE PRICES ARE EXPECTED TO RISE IN THE FUTURE.

Well if you really must , go ahead and good luck:)

Did your crystal ball tell you when? :D

Just saw on ebay an 05 CE with 8,000 miles has a bid at 35k right now.

we all hope limited series will get some value... but you never know!

Gaboon, did you install yourself 791? I have that system waiting on my shelf and a 5900 too, I think I'll put 5900.

Gaboon said:
Just saw on ebay an 05 CE with 8,000 miles has a bid at 35k right now.
Just to give you an idea.. I bought mine last month had 5k miles never titled ( dealer rep car) for 31,800

All the ones that I have seen today are between 35-39k.

Yea, I am not there YET.....But it is looming.

GRRRRR..... WTF! You just got that damn truck when I got mine... I know the market sucks and family comes first.... Just a big ass bummer :mad:

The market is terrible. KEEP YOUR TRUCK!!!! Go sell something else :dontknow:

Damn makes me sad

Paul

I will try. I just don't know how long this stupid slump will last. I do hear that in October $50 billion in arm loans will be due and in 2008 every month it will be like $30 million. Damn, I wish nycsteve still had his crystal ball.

come on my fellow CE owners.sorry to hear it.how do you plan on selling it?ask what you want,i don't think i would sell mine for much less then 32-34,with about the same miles

Well the one on ebay just sold for 35k with 8,000 miles and a volant cai.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back