Fender Stripes?

SRT10R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have some on their truck now? What do you guys think of um? Id like to try some on the srt but only want them on the fender I dont want them to go up on the hood. I think my truck is lacking alittle something on the body so i wanna dress her up a bit.

Oncebit has some i forget his username exactly but he should chime in they do add that special look

There is a black truck with red stripes too, can't think of his screen name.

I had them on my truck for a week before I decided to go racing stripes instead.

0706121142.jpg

I've still got them, but still in the works for something else. I like them, but as mentioned earlier, they really do give off just an R/T vibe, and that's certainly not what these trucks are!

2012-09-22073905_zps4b98b13b.jpg

That was a Corvette thing. Others have used them since, but those were originally used by the Corvette teams to quickly identify the cars coming into the pits during the 24 hour race. They do look neat but I would leave those for the Corvette crowd.

That was a Corvette thing. Others have used them since, but those were originally used by the Corvette teams to quickly identify the cars coming into the pits during the 24 hour race. They do look neat but I would leave those for the Corvette crowd.

^^^This

Exactly, that was something 'Vette has done for years and I will say the C4 Grand Sport Blue with White Stripe/Red Fender Stripe is one of the best paint jobs ever on a car. Dodge copied it a few years ago and people love it, I've seen some Challengers that it works on but it's something that signifies R/T trim not SRT.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back