Few 10 parts for sale new

OSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8.2 Taylor wires 100.00 set
1 SET BLACK
1 SET blue
1 set red
Wires were made for a dealer by Taylor copying a oem set . There is no official Taylor part number.

New 06 front bumper cover

Bed rug short wheel base 300

Last edited:
enforcer17 said:
Interested in the blue set, PM me if you want payment via PayPal or ?
I have to pick this stuff up tomorrow and will get pics before i move it into storage. I don't want anyone buying anything without being sure about what they are getting.

Thanks for the pics ... looks like I may decide to relocate the coils, so I will need a custom set ... if I change my mind will let you know.

enforcer17 said:
Thanks for the pics ... looks like I may decide to relocate the coils, so I will need a custom set ... if I change my mind will let you know.
Cool, let me know.

:deal:I've got dibs on the bed rug. As for the wires these are REALLY nice. I went by OSO's place last night and took a first hand look at them. 100% silicon wires, durable, heat resistant and nice brilliant colors. If I hadn't replaced the wires last year in #1900 I'd be all over these, :argh:no doubt.. :top:Definately a great buy.

Same here, if I didnt buy the MSD and put them on last month I'd be on them.

Fahrenheit said:
Same here, if I didnt buy the MSD and put them on last month I'd be on them.

i had MDS wires and boots ,,took them off and put stinkos on when i did coils ;)

you need some boots ryan ??

Venom Power said:
:deal:I've got dibs on the bed rug. As for the wires these are REALLY nice. I went by OSO's place last night and took a first hand look at them. 100% silicon wires, durable, heat resistant and nice brilliant colors. If I hadn't replaced the wires last year in #1900 I'd be all over these, :argh:no doubt.. :top:Definately a great buy.

Dibs? I want dollars:D

i will be there friday morning to pickup my junk:aetsch:

OSO said:
Dibs? I want dollars:D

I'll have your dollars when I get back. In fact I have cash in my pocket right now. But I'm way over here.. I'll soon be over there.

I dont need any boot James, I like the MSD showing. We are going to the track on the 10th, you down?...Anthony?

Fahrenheit said:
I dont need any boot James, I like the MSD showing. We are going to the track on the 10th, you down?...Anthony?

damn im off this weekend but i think i have to work next weekend:mad:

Ironhead said:
i will be there friday morning to pickup my junk:aetsch:
:eek: Did it fall off :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :p :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back