Few things for sell

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spare tire off 2005 SRT $50.00 plus shipping
Magnaflow exhaust tip only $20.00 plus shipping
Factory hitch and trailer harness off 2005 Dodge SRT $50.00 plus shipping
Roe S/C Intake part (Blakc peice that mounts under the filter) $20.00 plus shipping
also still have factory exhaust manifolds make offer on them

shipping will be from 45133 if it helps fig stuff out for ya guys may have more items jus this is all i can thank of right now:)

TNVIPER said:
dang..you are 10 days to late with the Magnaflow tips........and where are pics of that hood?..:)

i would luv to share pics lol but ive been asked not to for a specific reason but i might have to let a sneak peak out lol jus depends on how im feeling lol:)

Last edited:
05dodgesrt10 said:
i would luv to share pics lol but ive been asked not to for a specific reason but i might have to let a sneak peak out lol jus depends on how im felling lol:)
you best not:argh: :D

FATJACK said:
I wanna see it!!!

BTW, Why the hell were you not in Panama City...

trust me i wanted to be there but for some reason the only thing that was goin on in ohio was rain rain rain rain

05dodgesrt10 said:
trust me i wanted to be there but for some reason the only thing that was goin on in ohio was rain rain rain rain
I paid a little extra and got my truck waterproof.....Puss!!:D

you still have the magnaflow tips, ill take em if you do

05dodgesrt10 said:
Roe S/C Intake part (Blakc peice that mounts under the filter) $20.00 plus shipping

shipping will be from 45133 if it helps fig stuff out for ya guys may have more items jus this is all i can thank of right now:)

spare sold to begood

Last edited:
if neone is really interested in the items left you can contact me at 937-402-7623 i will be pretty much at work all week and wont be checking in till 1030 at night so if you want it bad jus call names chris:)

05dodgesrt10 said:

exhaust tip sold to eddie102870

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back