Fiberglass Tonneau $650+shipping

FullboreDakota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im selling a fiberglass tonneau bed cover that has been painted black. Im not too sure about the name brand, but no drilling is required to install it. It uses clamps that go onto the bedrail. I will get some pictures up soon. Im wanting $650+shipping. Came off of my 2004 ram r/c.

LOLOL I dont want his cover, just pics:D

Mine is a cheap ol checkmate:p I can beat on it an not feel bad:argh: :marchmellow:

I finally got some pictures of the tonneau. Just found out that it is a Mopar brand. Pictures arent that great and hopefully they are big enough. I just got done washing the tonneau and I took the pictures before it was dry.

Attachments

• Tonneau back.jpg
    Tonneau back.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Tonneau BackSide.jpg
    Tonneau BackSide.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Tonneau Side.jpg
    Tonneau Side.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Will take trades on some aftermarket parts for pretty much anything you have.

Do you need a cia for the truck? Also have a x-metal throtle body, if interested?

What kind of Cai? How much money would you add with the throttle body?

Also, im in Meade County, KY

The x metal uses the blade out of your factory tb, so I can give you my factory tb also in exchange for yours, incase we ever need to return to stock. Also the cai is a volant that has duct running from the hood scoop to the intake box. I would like $275 for the tb with exchange, and $150 for the cai. Let me know what you think. How hard is it to install?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back