Final Edition Vipers

I like that color combo, now where to get the money to buy the ACR :hmmmm2:

Those 12 ACRs will be worth something someday. Can't say I like the look as much as the previous-Final Edition, but it is more distinctive.

Also, anyone know why this run is only 50 cars whereas the 2002 FE series was 360 cars?

Vman455 said:
Those 12 ACRs will be worth something someday. Can't say I like the look as much as the previous-Final Edition, but it is more distinctive.
Sad thing is those 12 ACR's will probaly never see the track. Ive searched and searched for an 02 FE ACR for sale and can never find one :eek: :dontknow:

LoveThisTruck said:
Only 12 ACRs:rock: I want one!
It would be sweet to be able to get your hands on one. Probably already spoken for though.

They are going to bring so many special editions that the viper would stay for another 5 years i guess...:p :D

Vman455 said:
Yeah, I just wonder why so much more limited this time around.

Because they are only making 377 cars total for the US market this year, so 50 is a decent percentage of the cars. They are also making a Voodoo edition, Laguna Seca edition, and a special SSG ACR edition. Of the cars left, you can mix and match about any combo you want. There are still plenty of unsold cars out there for ya.... :)

I havn't decided yet if im going to keep my 05 CE#14 RamSRT-10 currently has 13,000 miles...I been thinking of maybe selling it and buying a Dodge Viper with low miles either GTS or the SRT Coupe/Convertible

Eric said:
Because they are only making 377 cars total for the US market this year, so 50 is a decent percentage of the cars. They are also making a Voodoo edition, Laguna Seca edition, and a special SSG ACR edition. Of the cars left, you can mix and match about any combo you want. There are still plenty of unsold cars out there for ya.... :)
Only 30 leguna seca cars will be built, 10 voodoo's and only 3 of the acr with the ssg stripe, talk about rare :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back