FINALLY BROKE INTO THE 13'S

DEMON

Reaction score
FINALLY BROKE INTO THE 13'S, 13.965 TO BE EXACT. IT WAS SRT10 VS. SILVERADO SS:bebored: . HE HAD K&N INTAKE, BUT MOSTLY STOCK. I JUST HAVE VOLANT CAI AND FULL BLOWN EXHAUST W/ NO X PIPE. I KNEW I WAS GONNA WHEN BUT I WAS EXCITED WHEN I GOT DONE W/ THE RUN, MY CUZ CALLED ME AND TOLD ME I RAN 13.96:rock: , I WAS LIKE STOP JOKING W/ ME, THE BEST I WOULD RUN WAS 14.3 ALL NIGHT, 14.2 HERE N THERE. BUT I WAS EXCITED TO GET 13.96. I ALSO RAN AGAINST AN FORD "L", RAN 14.175 AND HE RAN W/ SLICKS SO MAKES IT A LITTLE MORE FUNNY 14.377 O YEA HE WAS BITTING HIS NAILS BEFORE WE RAN, AND BRAGGING TO A FRIEND OF HIS WHO HE RAN BEFORE ME WHO WAS DRIVING A INFINITY G35 I THINK, SAY O I'M GONNA RUN AGAINST THE SRT10, ALL EXCITED N SH*T:dontknow: HE HAD ME AT THE 60' BUT I STARTED CHASING HIM DOWN N PULLED AWAY AT THE END:nurse: . THE SECOND BEST/LAST RUN OF THE NIGHT WAS AGAINST A FORD MUSTANG GT, AFTER HE BEAT A ROUSH EDITION, SINCE THE ROUSH DIDNT WANT TO RACE ME, GO FIGURE, BUT ANYWHO, HE RAN A 14.405 AND I RAN 14.067, HAD HIM FROM BEGINNING TO END. I HOPING ON THE 30TH I'LL BREAK INTO 13'S AGAIN, GONNA CLEAN MY FILTER AND DO A OIL CHANGE. MAY GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE HELP.

Congrats on you 13 sec slip...Good for you man...:rock:
SRT TRUCKS RULE...:D

Was this in Vegas? I would think Vegas would have better times than what I can get here. You are a little faster than me. Congrats on getting into the 13's. I hope I can break that barrier this spring.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Was this in Vegas? I would think Vegas would have better times than what I can get here. You are a little faster than me. Congrats on getting into the 13's. I hope I can break that barrier this spring.

Its heela hot in vegas. But you got 13.9 without stage 2 thats good

Congrats on your new low time. How come the Vegas track is so slow. At Bakersfield eveyone was in the 13's or better except for Mikey.

congrats on the new low time :) and beating some fords :) always glad to see that lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back