finally got the badges installed. Tell me what you think

ViperPoweredRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
srt-10006.jpg

IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h47/55RamSRT-10/srt-10007.jpg[/IMG]
srt-10008.jpg

well Brat i really apprciate you sending them out to me. i can;t decide if it is too much. i might take the SRT-10 off of the scoop

no bro. they look great on the scoop thats what somebody will see first in the rear view mirror.

ViperPoweredRam said:
well Brat i really apprciate you sending them out to me. i can;t decide if it is too much. i might take the SRT-10 off of the scoop
oh yeah no problem brother as long as you got some use out of them thats what matters.:rock: :rock: :rock:

looks great i did mine today too, will post pics tomorrow

Here is the only thing different I'd do...

I like both ..... but I'd get a little more seperation

Attachments

• srt-10006b.jpg
    srt-10006b.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 44
ViperPoweredRam said:
ya that looks good to

That's where I am gonna put mine... on the lower valance. :) I am going to wait until I get my bumper/grill repainted tho (LONG story :mad: )....

I do have a question tho: How did you mount the "srt" emblem. The prongs on the back don't fit our mesh grill (made for the Magnum/Charger SRT's). :dontknow: Did you zip-tie it on the grill? If so, where how did you do it? :confused:

TIA-

Jake:)

i didn't get a badge off of a charger. they are badges of off Brat's truck and i made my own back piece with zip ties.

ViperPoweredRam said:
i didn't get a badge off of a charger. they are badges of off Brat's truck and i made my own back piece with zip ties.

Well... shit... :eek:

I've been starring at this damn thing for two hours, trying to see where to drill holes for zip-ties. :p I suppose I could still make a under-plate piece, and epoxy the emblem over it. :dontknow:

Brat said:
no bro. they look great on the scoop thats what somebody will see first in the rear view mirror.
Well, they'll actually see "01-TRZ", but who's keeping track? ;)

Personally, i think the badge in the hood scoop AND on the grille is a bit too much. I'd go with one or the other, but not both.

As long as you like it, that's the important thing.

It looks nice, but for me personally? Sorry, not for me. The only badges on mine are the Viper Powered on the hood, and I'm thinking they may disappear when I do my spring cleaning of the truck. Probably won't decide until I'm actually working on it and then it may be influnced by the amount of beer consummed.

I really like the SRT on the grill and think the SRT-10 in the hood scoop is a bit much. Just my 1 cent.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back