FINALLY !! Official VTCOA Apparel

Jack do me a favor and set aside 1 more Fat bastard size shirt if you got it. Get paid friday...Can you personalize these by any chance :dontknow: Pm me your number please I want to talk to you about something special....Thanks, Mikey

Got polo shirts today

Hey FATJACK received my two polo's today. Guys and Gals they look great can't wait to wear them at the races and shows.. Thanks

Attachments

• coins 025.jpg
    coins 025.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 75
  • coins 026.jpg
    coins 026.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 87
  • coins 020.jpg
    coins 020.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 98
  • coins 017.jpg
    coins 017.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 227
got 2 of my shirts at the gtg, awesome work on these. i love em.

Just got my shirt! Looks great and even fits pretty good. Now all I need is a couple of good quality large hats for my mellon. Jack when are the hats going to be ready. I'll take a black one with red and a red one with black.

FATJACK,

I received my four shirts. Cool beans..........They look nice, real nice.

Thanks FATJACK.........And I'm in for a couple of caps when you have those ready.

Lee

Jack,

The shirts look fantastic:) :rock: The quality is top notch. Anyone that is thinking about purchasing these shirts will not be disappointed.

Ron

Jack whats up with the hats man? Also can we get a baseball under shirt, you knw the 3/4 length style. I think that would look pretty cool.

Does anyone have a pic of the ladies tank top? Wanted to know if its form fitting? Need on for my lady friend:D

Guys, I am sorry these shirts have taken so loooong. Betty has been inundated with orders but she is about to get caught up, if you prepaid by check or MO they are being held until the order ships.
PS... if you have a big old fat GF they would be form fitting, J/K
Check our website they are shown on there.
http://bcreativemonogramming.com

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Guys, I am sorry these shirts have taken so loooong. Betty has been inundated with orders but she is about to get caught up, if you prepaid by check or MO they are being held until the order ships.
Busy is a good thing in the world we live in now!

FATJACK said:

Fat...no...but she does have some monster 650cc airbags stuffed in up front:D

Thats Dunkin Donuts for those who are unfamiliar with the breast augmentation world

BurntRubber said:
Fat...no...but she does have some monster 650cc airbags stuffed in up front:D

Thats Dunkin Donuts for those who are unfamiliar with the breast augmentation world

Would need good pics of the DD's just to be sure we get proper fit. LOL

FATJACK said:
Would need good pics of the DD's just to be sure we get proper fit. LOL
you mean like this:dontknow:

Attachments

• viper1.jpg
    viper1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details