Finally ran a SRT10

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its was a 2005 reg cab with a intake, no cats, and 3 inexhaust with magnaflow cat back. It was late and we were the only ones on the road and i think he wanted to run also...lol

My mods are 5.7L cam, LT headers, stall, and 4.56 gears on 24x15.

30-120 and a 50-130

Dark video but you can hear the honks and see his headlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mOWpTzYUpA

Can"t make out anything and cant see anything :dontknow:

Kinda hard to tell, did he miss a gear on the first run? Looked like he pulled up top on the second?

Kinda hard to tell, did he miss a gear on the first run? Looked like he pulled up top on the second?

Actually no i quit spinning once i hook i pulled. On the 50 roll he pulled about a fender on me. My 30 roll is stronger than my 50 roll.

Great runs! Your trucks moves out man.
I want some :)

Thanks man. Im slowly modding it back up. Just recieved my custom grind cam to go with this stall i have, and i picked up some 15x14 weld draglights today but having a hard time find some good drag radials to fit them right.

Your truck is a beast

Thanks man. Im slowly modding it back up. Just recieved my custom grind cam to go with this stall i have, and i picked up some 15x14 weld draglights today but having a hard time find some good drag radials to fit them right.

Your truck is a beast

Thanks man. I think it look sick with some 20x14 all black on mine. Consider doing it often really. Lowered it down more and hoping it'll still 60ft like it used to. My rolls are still strong after dropping to 4.10 from 4.56 but not sure whether the same, slower, or faster. I wanna race Justin again and see

Thanks man. I think it look sick with some 20x14 all black on mine. Consider doing it often really. Lowered it down more and hoping it'll still 60ft like it used to. My rolls are still strong after dropping to 4.10 from 4.56 but not sure whether the same, slower, or faster. I wanna race Justin again and see

Sometimes i was to drop to 20x14 with that MT tire but im sure it will look sick. A friend eloy has 20x12 which i think you know him from FB but his looks sick. Why did you drop down to 4.10s?

Sometimes i was to drop to 20x14 with that MT tire but im sure it will look sick. A friend eloy has 20x12 which i think you know him from FB but his looks sick. Why did you drop down to 4.10s?

Yeah I know Eloy, he's a good guy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back