Finally some good News

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to Neurosurgery today at the VA in Denver. I was prepared to hear that I was going to need a 3rd surgery on my spine but the doc says we may have caught it in time and that he may be able to use other treatments to hopefully improve my condition. Though Surgery is still a large possibility in the future the longer I can go without it the better. I have a battery of tests coming up, to include an EMG on my legs to test each nerve and isolate which ones are damaged and where the problem is. So hopefully I can prolong another surgery as long as possible and maybe even get some relief in my back and legs:rock:

05RamSRTkid said:
Went to Neurosurgery today at the VA in Denver. I was prepared to hear that I was going to need a 3rd surgery on my spine but the doc says we may have caught it in time and that he may be able to use other treatments to hopefully improve my condition. Though Surgery is still a large possibility in the future the longer I can go without it the better. I have a battery of tests coming up, to include an EMG on my legs to test each nerve and isolate which ones are damaged and where the problem is. So hopefully I can prolong another surgery as long as possible and maybe even get some relief in my back and legs:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

..:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

How was the show, Jealous, Megadeth would have been killer...not much for Slayer though

Last Nights show was amazing. Testament put on an excellent set as well as megadeth. The whole place went nuts when Slayer came on. They are definitely a special breed. I was on the floor but far away enough from the pits and the crowd surfing. Im fairly sure Ill be half deaf for a few days.

That is good news:rock: :rock: Glad you didn't let the other guys use the
" Healing Knife" :D

I am excited that the "Healing Knife" wasnt the answer I recieved. Though I was prepared for it and it will most likely happen in the future but for now I will go through any treatments they think will help me. Ill most likely be getting MRI's every six months to stay on top of things.

Back