Finally, work troubles are over

CarDude

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well...I have been offered two different positions. I took my current position as an internal transfer 6 months ago. It is truly the opposite of the "grass is greener"...the grass was dead. Finally I have two official job offers - one outside my current employer, and one on the inside...ahhh choices. I am 99.9999% sure I am staying within my current company (Lockheed Martin). Benefits are very good (guaranteed pension amount, 401K matching, 15K per year in tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, and vision coverage), so I am very happy with that. Just had to share, as I told some of you guys before my job was killin me. :elefant:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Excellent, now you can add the xtra garage with another lift and two more hot rods!!!! Hmmmm choices, how bout a srt8 Challanger and ??? LOL:D ;)

patrick

Thanks everyone...huge relief...[ginormous sigh]. Man I would love at add a Challenger SRT8..hard to keep up with what I got already...;)

Congrats! My issues with my employer are over with too!!!! My board resigned last month and I resigned a week later. This is my first day back in my home town, back to being self-employed... What a relief!

You are right, the grass isn't greener on the other side.

Good luck on your desicion, I am sure you will make the right one.

Will

A lot of us know what it feels like to be in "job peril" these days... It's good to see you see a light at the end of the tunnel! :rock: And a big plus is, it sounds like a BRIGHT light! :congrats: I think you would make a good choice, sticking with the same company........ "The evil you know, is always better than the evil you don't know". ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back