First Dutch Ram SRT/10 truck GTG in the Netherlands.

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back home again. It was a great day and we count 19 Dodge Ram SRT/10 trucks from Holland and Belgium..
Here some pics.. You can find some more on my website.. http://www.dodgevipertrucks.com
More pics and video's are coming soon :top:

65.jpg

14.jpg

56.jpg

42.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

20.jpg

23.jpg

27.jpg

62.jpg

64.jpg

63.jpg

8.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Cool pics!

The rear license plates remind me of the "Party Plates" they hand out here in Ohio for OVI offenders.

thanks Elwin :rock: :rock: :rock: great initiatif and was happy to be there :rock:
never seen so many SRTs together :D and all colors :elefant:

As i told this afternoon , i think even in the US it ain't that simple to get 19 trucks together ....:party:

We had a nice trip back home without speeding :eek: :p :D :D :D :D :nurse:

belgiumbarry said:
thanks Elwin :rock: :rock: :rock: great initiatif and was happy to be there :rock:
never seen so many SRTs together :D and all colors :elefant:

As i told this afternoon , i think even in the US it ain't that simple to get 19 trucks together ....:party:

We had a nice trip back home without speeding :eek: :p :D :D :D :D :nurse:

It was nice to meet you guys :top: :top: :top: :top: and the sound of your supercharged truck is Awesome.. I love it..
See you next time and let us know when there is a a cool US car show in Belgium :top: Maybe the american weekend in Lommel??? :rock:

WOW!!!! Very impressive!!! Great job, and great looking trucks! Can't wait to see the videos!

amtrucker22 said:
WOW!!!! Very impressive!!! Great job, and great looking trucks! Can't wait to see the videos!

me tooooo.... only pitty with the nekkid wimmen everybody was that occupied and forgot filming....:eek: :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D That was very impressive. Sorry I had to miss it, I was sooo looking forward to being there and taking a picture with Barry and the guys. I would have been proud to be there lurking about amongst the many trucks in attendence. Barry is right, in the U.S. it isn't very often (if at all) that a GTG with 19+ trucks is successfully oganized, unless it's at the Mopar Nationals.:dontknow: Terrific turnout.:top:

19 trucks 190 cylinders 9500hp the equivelent of 47.5 4 banger cars or 63.3 3 cyl wich im sure thers is plenty of over there....lol... thats a lot of gas guzzlin...

Huge turnout! That (on a percentage basis) is probably 90% of all of the SRT 10's in Europe!

Great job friends! Where are the topless women?

And someone lost their wing...???

Great to see one Roe in the crowd, Elwin!

hey someone dig the pavement! haha

nice places, ok I'm officially envious! next time please allow us some days for the trip!

19 Trucks, great work, i didnt think there were that many in the whole of europe...

if only i could find a mate for my truck.....sob sob

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back