First Post - New Memeber

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA VIPERAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first post on this site is sort of an apology to the existing "VIPERAM". When I bought my red '04 RAM SRT-10, I pondered over many license plate ideas and invented (I thought) VIPERAM, so I ordered it from DMV. Then, I found VTCOA today and tried to register as VIPERAM only to find that it was already taken. Being from Virginia, I decided I could be "VA VIPERAM". Nothing personal . . . just wanted my plate in my username.

Don't sweat it! Most don't get hung up on that stuff, as long as we know who you are!

Welcome to the RBC!!!

Now tell us all about your new addiction, and post some pics of that beast!!!

I figured by now, most of you guys are wondering what kind of moron spells member with an extra "e". Oh well, so much for first impressions. I do have a serious question though. How do you change the "You got a Hemi?" text under your username. Seems kind of strange for a bunch of wedge configured guys.

VA VIPERAM said:
I figured by now, most of you guys are wondering what kind of moron spells member with an extra "e". Oh well, so much for first impressions. I do have a serious question though. How do you change the "You got a Hemi?" text under your username. Seems kind of strange for a bunch of wedge configured guys.
That will change as your post count goes up.

Welcome to the Modhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get ready to melt plastic.........As in credit cards.....Ahahahahaahahahahahahahaa!!!!!:D

its how many post you have after 100 post you will be a junior member,after 500 member,1000 post senior member,1500 post viper member hope that explains things, and welcome to the nut house,but beware of the sickness.

If it makes you feel any better....

My plate is VIPERAM too!

Congrats on the plate....

Welcome to the best place on the planet

So from one VIPERAM to another VIPERAM

Howdy

DSC_0008.jpg

VA VIPERAM said:

Actually, I didn't even notice. :dontknow: .... but, then again, I am drunk already. :D :eek:

Thanks guys, I can see I will probably be spending a lot of time here (and money). By my estimate, somewhere between 5% and 10% of ALL RAM SRT-10 owners are registered here. Pretty impressive!

Last edited:
VA VIPERAM said:
Thanks guys, I can see I will probably be spending a lot of time here (and money). By my estimate, somewhere between 5% and 10% of ALL RAM SRT-10 owners are registered here. Pretty impressive!

And growing on the daily, thanks to fine people such as yourself!!!:rock: :rock:

It will become your addiction!

You will be assimilated!!!

But, as you have been warned before, BEWARE THE SICKNESS!!!!

:D

ntw0rk said:
And growing on the daily, thanks to fine people such as yourself!!!:rock: :rock:

It will become your addiction!

You will be assimilated!!!

But, as you have been warned before, BEWARE THE SICKNESS!!!!

:D

Resistance is futile. :D :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back