First time taking the truck to the track.

Joseph_camron_price

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally took the truck to the track yesterday and feel my best wasn't too bad considering the track wasn't prepped well due to closure the past 3 weeks because of rain and because I was on lightly dry rotted street tires with like 30% tread left. This seem decent?

RT- .6440
60ft- 2.0109
330- 5.6360
1/8 ET- 8.6061
MPH- 82.55

Truck has 93 octane tune
Jmb intake
Ported stock tb
Magnaflow muffler In place of stock that has a bad leak

As long as you had fun, that's the main thing........is there anyway to figure out approx. how fast that would be in 1/4 mile?

They were running 1/8 mile times when I ran and didn't want to calculate it out to my 1/4 and it be off... But it comes out to be 13.47 by conversion. I kept tire pressure the same as well.

Not too bad for a quad. Some drs help alot at coastal. I have only had 3-4 decent track prep days since I have been running there in the last 7 years. Howd ya like it?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

It was fun, may run again this weekend if it's nice. Just put headers on yesterday, and will drop my tire pressure and see how that works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might try and head out soon. Got a little weight reduction to do before I try again. On stock tires I ran 22 psi and it did ok.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Back