Flame red cladding package

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Group package, all of these pieces had the clear 3m rock guard on them which really helped protect them. With the exception of the last two pieces the rest are bolt on and go and I do have all of the black inner structural pieces that go behind the panels.

In a few of the pics there is still some of the 3m clear rock guard on them so some of the photos look like there are imperfections in the paint which there is not. These all came off of a 17,000 mile truck

Both front fender pieces very nice
Passenger side piece in front of the rear tire no damage
Passenger side cab close out piece no damage
Drivers side cab close out piece two very very small cracks at the top
Drivers side piece in front of the rear tire three tabs in the wheel well blown out and a small crack at the top

$200 plus shipping to the lower 48 for everything

Untitled by adamthompson3104, on Flickr

That is a great deal, I wouldn't mind picking them up just for the passenger side piece in front of the rear tire. GLWS!!

and if you need doors... i just happened to have a set;)... so that's almost a complete set...

we should market this to the hemi guys... you know how they get :drool:

Hmmmm to put on my rumble bee or not...Viperhauler what are you asking for your door peices?

and if you need doors... i just happened to have a set;)... so that's almost a complete set...

we should market this to the hemi guys... you know how they get :drool:

Dan you could gut those doors and put in plexiglass, drill the inside fulla holes and bring them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back