Flash install

VIPER D.N.A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas just recieved my flash and t-stat for my 05 RC! But no instructions:dontknow: It looks pretty straight forward for the flash, just pluf in, but where is it located? Anything else I should keep in mind while hooking it up? (battery dissconnect, etc. )also how do you install the t-stat?
Thanks

disconnect the battery, on the firewall on the passanger-side there is the computer. Remove the 3 buses and install the new computer. Reconnect the plugs starting with the bottom on (towards the ground), then middle one, then top plug. Recconect battery. Install t-stats, and go for a drive :D

-Red

Inside the engine compartment on the firewall on the passenger side.

T-stat: remove bolts, (fight and cuss the position of the bottom one), replace t-stat reinstall bolts, swear and cuss the bottom one.

RedSrt007 said:
disconnect the battery, on the firewall on the passanger-side there is the computer. Remove the 3 buses and install the new computer. Reconnect the plugs starting with the bottom on (towards the ground), then middle one, then top plug. Recconect battery. Install t-stats, and go for a drive :D

-Red

He pretty Much Sumed it up.:rock:

What he said..........

291001.jpg

Quick

i would remove the negative cable, it won't spark if you accidently touch it against something!

Thnx 4 the help fellas. Boy you got me looking forward to the T-stat!

Just looked and tried to search for a pic, but just where exactly is the t-stat located? I looked at justins site for a t stat cover and cant tell where the hell the thing is!

Follow the big hose from the top driver side of the radiator. It goes to a housing on the front of the engine block. On the housing you will see 3 bolts. The top driver side bolt has a ground cable attached. That is the housing. There is a fourth bolt on the lower passenger side, it is the hard one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back