Florida auto insurance

FL06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has any auto insurance recommendations for someone who has multiple vehicles. I am paying wayyy too much to insure my multiple vehicles... Any tips?
Is there such a thing as one insurance for all vehicles? Not individual policies?

I'm rocking five vehicles on mine, but it's been USAA for 26+ yrs and I haven't been paying close attention lately (although adding the 10 was an eye opener). All mine have been on one policy except when my son was in school in another state (SC), and we just moved the 93 Dakota to a new policy for him last summer after he graduated. So currently it's the 04 SRT-10, 08 Solstice GXP, 99 Durango, 68 Cougar and 66 Valiant.

Glad I'm not in FL. I pay 96 a month for the 10, a dakota(v8 sport) and my bike. Full coverage, low deductible. Good luck!

for anyone posting not in Fl rates vary greatly state to state......here we have the clueless elderly drivers and those uninsured illegals amomng other things that help push our rates higher....our rates went up a bit when we moved here from NC...........

Try Liberty Mutual, I have my 10, 07 Expedition, and an 02 Ranger for a beater, and I pay $280/month.

I have USAA, so unless you're military or a spouse/dependant of someone military, then my policy has no bearing, but just for comparison sake, when I was in college in FL the last 3 years, my 10 was costing me ~150/month full coverage. I have 1 ticket my entire life. When I moved to TN and got a used car for my wife, added it to the same policy and it only went up a few dollars a month. It's actually more expensive insuring my 10 in TN than in FL.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back