Florida Road Trip

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be passing through Jacksonville, Orlando, and probably the Tampa area next week on business so if anyone is around and wants to get together for a beer, I'm down. I haven't driven whitey for awhile so it's a good excuse to put some miles on her. I haven't been on the forum in awhile since I'm so busy with work so it might be a good opportunity to meet some of you guys before I go back into my cave and do nothing but work again. Let me know if anyones interested and I'll give you my number.

In that last pic . . . Sporting black wheels??? LOOKS GREAT!!!

Got time for the big SE GTG in April???

There's a Dyno Day in Atlanta, GA on May 3rd. Ain't seen ya around in a while Don. I hope all is well with you!!

I really wanted to make the SE GTG but I don't know if it's gonna happen. I'm gonna try and see if I can swing it though. As far as the dyno, I think I'd be afraid to put my truck on the Dyno, I don't think I've had it over 3000 RPM in over a year............I know, I know, I'm going to get Tar and feathered for that, but it's true.

What route are you taking?

Well I've got to Nix the trip, plans changed with work. I am gonna try to make the SE GTG though. Hopefully I'll see you guys there!

hey 10BOOM.... you visit Belgium... :dontknow:
i tryed to contact you but PM box full.....:confused: .. even started a surch on here for ye... :eek: :dontknow:

10boom said:
Well I've got to Nix the trip, plans changed with work. I am gonna try to make the SE GTG though. Hopefully I'll see you guys there!

I hope you make it out!!! It's going to be a helluva good time! :rock: :rock: :rock:

belgiumbarry said:
hey 10BOOM.... you visit Belgium... :dontknow:
i tryed to contact you but PM box full.....:confused: .. even started a surch on here for ye... :eek: :dontknow:

Yeah, I've been to Antwerp and Brussells a couple of times this year. I'll let you know the next time I come over:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back