FNG from soon to be Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

studerman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, thought i would introduce myself seeing that I am relatively new to this site. I have an 06 QC that has been sitting for about a year. As soon as I am done with the S. Korea rotation, I will be from Ga, lol. Looking at modding the truck, but Korea got in the way. Hope to use your advice as I start to plan my truck....

Nice to meet yall.

Jason:rock:

Welcome, where in Ga?

Hmm..I thought the Korean War ended..I saw the last episode of MASH..

j/k...welcome to the madness

Thank you all for the welcomes...

Bone: will be stationed at Fort Benning, Ga (Columbus) in June any good reputable performance shops around?

Love This Truck: bet you love it there with this truck...Lambo's, Ferrarri's, Porsche's and Vipers and the Ram SRT10... this is what dreams are made of...IMO..lol

JRSVipr- well thank you in return its an honor.

Riff62.. gotta love Mash.. its groundhog day here though..Good times can be had here by all.

JTS: Thank you, will be talking to you soon about lowering the truck; or getting advice from you.. I read alot of your posts on here, and value your opinion... besides I dont know enough in regards to this truck.

Django...Thank you in return for you support of our service.

Bill: have family in jacksonville, hope to travel there every now and again. maybe link up sometime.

Thanks again all for the greetings....

Last edited:
welcome, thanks for your service. im in eufaula about 40 miles from you.

You have Roe Racing in Jacksonville, Stinker in NC, and Taliban Dan here in Warner Robins to work on a Viper.

Nice, thank you in advance. I guess I need to start making my list now. I would like to level/lower my truck, exhaust,CAI and a tune, and then figure where to go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back