FNG in AZ

nightfury

Reaction score
Hey All,
New guy here located in Arizona. I recently acquired a 2005 SRT10 black regular cab. It came with the Boss 313 rims you see in the pic and I added the Bakflip cover (I needed a cover to allow use of the bed for hauling. Not my first choice but more of a necessity.) The truck had 51k miles on it when I purchased it and absolutely love love love the truck! I've been creeping on this site for a few months and have learned lots already and look forward to everyone's help and input as I build on this truck. Suggestions, tips and tricks welcomed!

-Tom

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 52
Welcome from Colorado, several guys in Az, sure you hearing from them too. Enjoy, & keep your wallet open...

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome from Phoenix. Where are you located???? Don't see snow in your picture, so it can't be Flagstaff.

Welcome....

Thanks all! I am in Surprise which is north west of Phoenix for those not familiar with AZ. Yes my dreams are definitely bigger than my wallet but it's nice to have an apparatus with so much potential not to mention a bad mutha trucka as is.

My exwife now lives in Gilbert Az .If Your un married I will fix you up with some abuse:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back