FNG in Chesapeake VA (Freeking New Guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da1Chief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

I purchased my 06 Mineral Gray QC SRT10 last month and have totally enjoyed every minute I have owned it. I added Sirius and Uconnect (used the “Jetâ€￾ cable harness and parts so I could get the “Factory Installedâ€￾ look) to it about 2 weeks ago. I already had the REC radio head so every thing went flawless. If any of you are considering the Uconnect upgrade I highly suggest it. I added a “Viper SRT-10â€￾ front windshield banner and a set of Wolf Eyes on the rear window just the past weekend.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and offer an invitation to anyone who drops by the Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk area to give me a shout.

Sandy

Attachments

• Driver Side Front Angle.JPG
    Driver Side Front Angle.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Driver Side.JPG
    Driver Side.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Right Rear Angle.JPG
    Right Rear Angle.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 37
welcome brother you should get up with ( amoparman) Stretch down in Hampton Va and myself sometime. Big Worm, I know there is a couple more out in the area

Sounds greate to me "Staff". When and if the others sound off we will have our own little GTG and Drive.

Robert (Sandy) Sanders
ITC(SW) USN Ret. Jan 2002

Damn, just saw that I can't spell Great. I guess my South Carolina education is showing. :D

Welcome Sandy. Mineral gray is prolly the nicest color they did in our vipertrucks.......I love it.

Lots of nice roads in your area..........troopers would love to catch you testing out your viper power!! Be careful dude!! LOL

Plans for anymore mods?

patrick

Welcome from NY. Great color. According to other members here, Virginia would NOT be the place to get caught speeding by the poleeese. :)

Nice truck!! RED is the color.........:D Noticed you also have the bad a$$ SRT 8 300, bitchin, WELCOME, looks like the boys in va. are starting to get more viper rams. enjoy!!:rock: :santaclaus:

Welcome. There's a bunch of GREAT guys here. Lots of knowledge and experience. If you have any questions, this is the place for the answer.
I frequent the tidewater area often. Looking forward to meeting.:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back