Fog light

RB04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so yesterday I went to replace a fog light bulb because I noticed it was out the night before. When I went to replace it I looked at the housing itself and noticed it wigled a bit and then saw a whole through the glass like a rock went through at about 100mph( possible) so I was wondering if anyone had a drivers side fog light hanging around or if a vendor here could get me one, rather support them then ebay or autozone.:dontknow:

pm dragon or call him he should be able to hook you up

so yesterday I went to replace a fog light bulb because I noticed it was out the night before. When I went to replace it I looked at the housing itself and noticed it wigled a bit and then saw a whole through the glass like a rock went through at about 100mph( possible) so I was wondering if anyone had a drivers side fog light hanging around or if a vendor here could get me one, rather support them then ebay or autozone.:dontknow:

hi there sorry for digging this one i am new member here and i noticed we have a lot of active members this is cool! BTW let's get serious can i have the number of dragon? i just want some fog light trim also not only fog light.

Last edited:

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

had the same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

bit the bulit & got them at the dodge house.

if i had waited a couple days & went with Dragon, would have saved over 50 bucks:mad:

I need a driver side one... Refuse to support local stealerships!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back