Folks, please say a prayer for my dad......

Django said:
Oh my God........ I'm so sorry, Ricardo.....

Thankfully, he went home peacefully and suffered for only a short time...

His passing is a graduation..... a homecoming. But we must suffer the loss.

You are now the living ambassador and the inheritor of his legacy of goodness. You are the testament of his leadership and his inspiration.

Carry it bravely and proudly into and for the next generation......

May the peace of God be with you and your family.........

tadp

Amen....

We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. Please enjoy the time you have with your love ones, cause tomorrow is not promised.

Once again thanks and God Bless...

jrgnd said:
We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. Please enjoy the time you have with your love ones, cause tomorrow is not promised.

Once again thanks and God Bless...

Calling my folks in the morning.... :eek: God bless your Dad, and you as well. :)

Black1 said:
Calling my folks in the morning.... :eek: God bless your Dad, and you as well. :)

Thank you and Amen.

I'm real sorry to hear this, you and your family are in our thoughts.

Bill.

Ricardo, So sorry to hear this sad news, we send our sincere condolences and sympathy to you and your family.

Stay strong and most of all be there for each other and cherish your father's memories together. Give grandma a special hug from me.

God Bless you and your loved ones................

Last edited:
Wifey said:
Ricardo, So sorry to hear this sad news, we send our sincere condolences and sympathy to you and your family.

Stay strong and most of all be there for each other and cherish your father's memories together. Give grandma a special hug from me.

God Bless you and your loved ones................

Take you very much.

I just now saw this.............I am so sorry for your loss.

I am glad he went peacefully.

May the Lord Bless and keep you and your family and may he make His face shine upon you.

Sorry to hear it Ricardo ....Our deepest condolences ....

God bless your father and your family....

Stefan....

Ricardo you have my number I believe......If you need anything gimme a call ! God Bless you and yours..I am so sorry for your loss :(

Jayme and I give you and your family our comfort for whatever that may mean to you. I almost lost my Dad a couple of years ago to a "Heart Attack". Stay strong and think of the good memories with your Dad.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back