Folks with forced induction...

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have time, and don't mind telling me about them, can you tell me about your kits? I am leaning towards the Roe SC because I like twinscrew and roots style torque but I wouldn't mind a centri if it is built/tuned right and is supportable...

What does your kit do to support the additional fuel needs?

Is your kit 50 state emissions legal?

How far can you push your kit on the stock block/internals and still be daily driver safe?

Personally the roe seems to be the easiest to install with everything included, from injectors to fuel managment.

the Paxton is also an excellent deal

You really need a good tuner to do turo system and are usually tons more expensive.

I think Roe has been installing them at 5lbs of boost when someone has stock internals. I don't think a motor has been lost yet at that point. A RC seems to produce low-mid 600's at that point and QC high 500/low 600's.

Tom said:
If you have time, and don't mind telling me about them, can you tell me about your kits? I am leaning towards the Roe SC because I like twinscrew and roots style torque but I wouldn't mind a centri if it is built/tuned right and is supportable...

What does your kit do to support the additional fuel needs?

Is your kit 50 state emissions legal?

How far can you push your kit on the stock block/internals and still be daily driver safe?

Mine was complete kit from Boomer, including fuel managment upgrade. I got my tune from DC Performance, right now I am running a bit on the fat side, so its a few ponies going out the tail pipe until I get a chance to get to LA and visit with Dan @ DC to have him custom tune mine.

But I have had ZERO problems with mine. I choose the Paxton because the Roe's were not done yet when I bought mine about 6 months ago. It took about 35-40 hours to install it with the help of 2 friends part time.

The hardest parts were: Drilling and Pinning the Crank, and finding a drill and drilling the hole in oil pan for oil drain.

The only issue I had was a blown A/C line, and that was my fault when we put the radiator back in we nicked a line, and it finally blew.

I love the power, the sound, and looks I get when I pass others at Warp 9.. especially the look at the driver of the Mustang today..... the look was worth a million dollars...

The only 50-state (soon to be) is the paxton. They have always been the one to get the c.a.r.b approval, and they will on this kit also.

As for the roe...not sure, still too new to have a lot of feedback on.

There are many Paxton owners with great success, but if you decide to do the install, it will be more involved then the roe (it seems).

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
The only 50-state (soon to be) is the paxton. They have always been the one to get the c.a.r.b approval, and they will on this kit also.

As for the roe...not sure, still too new to have a lot of feedback on.

There are many Paxton owners with great success, but if you decide to do the install, it will be more involved then the roe (it seems).

-Red

I've been trying to get a carb sticker from Paxton for about 2 and a half years..... Nothing yet....

D

Silent D said:
I've been trying to get a carb sticker from Paxton for about 2 and a half years..... Nothing yet....

D
Yeah, I did too....I was told for sure it was 'almost done'. I dont see why it wont be, all there other systems are :dontknow:

Roe kit has upgraded injectors, Champion copper plugs, and tuning software - now VEC 3 (3.6.11).
Methanol line now has attachment inside cone filter instead of drilling hole.
Somewhere around 6800 if you need VEC or around 5800 without VEC.
VEC2 harness needs to be upgraded to VEC 3 harness.dcp_4732.jpg

dcp_4761.jpg

dcp_4758.jpg

dcp_4759.jpg

dcp_4760.jpg

And don't forget about Amy! Prof, I have a picture for you!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back